•CHAPTER 7•

"Why are we here y/n?"

He asked, looking at you with a lot of innocence in his eyes as if he is the most innocent person alive on earth. Anger rushed through your veins once the man blinked at you twice, trying to get a hint of why he is here at this time.

"Whatever..." You rolled your eyes and moved further to go upstairs when he suddenly gripped your wrist in his hand, causing you to turn your face back to him with an angry yet annoyed look. "what's your problem?" You yelled as you pulled out your wrist from his gentle grip.

"W-why are you behaving like this?" He asked, as if he is a little kid who is at the verge of tearing up any second. "Oh well, shouldn't I ask you what are you behaving like this?" You mocked him being frustrated by him.

"I feel so cold here, I don't know why" he said softly, still looking at you with those sparkling eyes as he got himself closer to you while walking on his knees. "y/n? why are you so angry?" you didn't knew what had gotten into him that time but his behaviour literally irritated you. Once again, thinking of last night angered you to the core and you pushed him, causing his eyes to go wide as he got a hold on himself.

"Is there anything happening in my life I should be happy of? All thanks to you, !" You said and dragged yourself upstairs with hurried steps.

You had entered your shared bedroom and dropped your body on the fluffy bed.

Your senses relieved thinking that he is not gonna come here but it was all until the door was busted open, revealing taehyung who looked at you with the same expression as before, slightly shocked.

"Why don't you tell me the reason you are behaving like this?" He shouted as he stepped inside the room, slamming the door behind him. His gaze was sharp for a second before it softened and he got himself on the bed in front of you. "I just can't remember anything...I really don't" his voice cracked in between as he looked down on the white mattress.

You were being extremely confused by his this kind of weird behavior, despite the fact that you were really really angry on him, you just tried your best not to push him down the bed thinking that he might break his bones even when he deserves it.

It's just one week you have to tolerate him, after all.

"Let it go taeh-" you couldn't complete when he suddenly laid himself over you. His head buried in your lap and arms gripped around your waist tightly. Being shocked at his sudden action, you didn't knew what to do next when you suddenly heard his voice coming muffled because of his face nuzzled in to your legs.

"Tell me what I did or I won't remember anything, I know I drank but after that I don't remember anything" he said straightly making you sigh in disbelief at him. "How come you don't remember anything taehyung? You don't remember what the hell you caused last night?" That made him look up at you, eyes narrowed and eyebrows twitched in confusion, he pressured his mind to remember last night incidents.

"Well, what can you do else than hurting me?" you scoffed sarcastically and tried getting him off you when he sat straight in front of you with wide eyes and lips detached from each other. Overall, he looked really shocked.

"Wait...I-I...I..last night" his gaze down and some sparkling drops of pearly tears rolled down his milky white cheeks. Him getting drunk, forcing himself on you, that slap and you running out of the house, Everything flashed in his mind one by one that only made his already shattered heart crush more. Sobs escaped his mouth but he kept his gaze down, not knowing how to meet your eyes after that. For the second time, he knew he fucked up.