•CHAPTER 6•

After the night you cried on your brother's shoulder, he brought you his home as you begged him to not take you there again. The whole ride you had been crying telling him how much of a devil your husband is. Though you wanted to tell him everything from the start, something in you stopped you from blabbering all this.

Turning around on the bed your body was placed with delicacy, you hugged one of the pillow that was kept beside you. Your eyes squinted once you felt the bright rays of sun hitting your eyes. Slowly opening them, your eyebrows twitched and you sat straight while still trying to adjusting to the brightness. "Oh, you're up." Looking at the direction of the very voice, you found jimin standing at the door. A pan in his hands, gloves on and a light blue apron that he wore nicely over his inner clothing.

"Yeah, I just woke up" you shortly replied to which he just nodded with his angelic smile. "go and freshen up, I am making a very big pancake" you could only smile back at him, he is everything you need after this world throws the worst at you.

By the time he went out of the room, you got off the bed and made your way towards the bathroom which was attached to your bedroom. Everything here looks the exact same, like the way you left this home. It looks like no one ever touched your things or dared to rearrange them. You internally smiled before taking off your clothes and going inside the bathtub.

You came out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped up around your chest down to your thighs and straight went towards your closet to get dressed up.

Your face lightened up once the beautiful view of your clothes kept neatly came in your sight. It wasn't something very big but the little thing touched your heart. Still smiling, you took out a pair of baby pink skirt and a sky blue crop top. Once you stood in front of the floor length mirror, you itself couldn't believe this is your own reflection. 'How come you started looking so pale and pathetic y/n?' you asked yourself noticing your red and puffy eyes. Just a fraction of few days, and the man already wrecked you, both mentally and physically. The next thing you noticed was the purple marks that were brutally made on your neck.

Your soul just shivered remembering last night. That was the first time in many years you felt afraid of any man. But this time, you felt yourself being scared of him, your own husband. The one who is supposed to protect you from the cruelty of this world, how come he is the one who makes you fear him.

"Y/n! If you're done then come here, I've made the breakfast!" The man shouted from the kitchen and you slightly flinched at the sudden yell that interrupted your thoughts. Sighing, you covered your neck with your hairs after applying some foundation on it.

"Good morning " you greeted him as you sat on the chair with your hands placed on the table. "Good morning!" He said as he turned to you with plate in his hand that had the delicious looking pancake. The sweet aroma of the food filled your nostrils and you inhaled more of it. "it already smells so good" you exclaimed and rubbed both of your palms together, ready to dig into the food.

Chuckling at you, he placed the plate in front of you and your eyes sparkled by its beauty. Not wasting any time further, you immediately held the knife and fork and took a nice and big amount of bite inside your mouth. "Mmmm..tasty tasty tasty!!!" You looked like a little kid who just got so over excited because of the food. He waited for you to finish eating as he sat opposite to you while taking small bites of his self made food while you just ate his mind by your gibberish.

"Do you remember when we used to buy ice cream late nights?!? Gosh I miss that so much.." you pouted to yourself while he only chuckle at you showing his beautiful eye smile. "And remember when I got into a trouble at school with the principal's son..that was so damn embarrassing to be honest, but believe me, I really didn't meant to kick his balls, it's just that-" you got cutted off when he sighed audibly.