•CHAPTER 9•

"Hello Mrs Kim!"

The man, whose face was decorated with a sarcastic smirk moved closer to you but this time, even if you wanted to, you didn't bothered pushing away the man who was holding onto your hairs hardly. You looked at him as tears streamed down, but sobs couldn't escape your lips, you felt fear taking over you when you noticed the black gun in his hand. Guess it's time to say goodbye to this world y/n! Wah! I couldn't even have dinner before dying.."

"Do you know what's happening?" He asked as he stood two steps away from you. "Yes I know what's going on. Just now the grim reaper came and told me that he's going to take my soul away real soon..." you rolled your eyes at him but he just laughed at you but then suddenly pointed the gun right at your head. Before you could even process what he just did, you heard someone screaming your name out loud

you looked at back and saw taehyung struggling to get out from the grip of those men who held him back from rushing towards you.

"HYUNGG!! LEAVE HER FOR FUCK'S SAKE!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL THIS SHIT! JUST LEAVE HER!!" he yelled, loud enough for your heart to ache. Meanwhile, the mafia didn't gave two fucks to his words and continued looking at you intensely with that sharp glare.

"Let's get it straight to the point and not kill anyone. Tell me, where is seo yeon?" Your eyebrows twitched at the strange question. This was the first time in your life you heard that name 'seo yeon'  You calmly shook your head as 'no' but that only caused him to go more furious. Within seconds, he grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled them harshly, making you yelp in pain. Those tears which your eyes held in, finally trekked down. You could hear taehyung yelling at the man again and again but it seemed like fading to your ears.

"DON'T LIE TO ME! DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME!!" he yelled and his own hand which had gun twisted your wrist hardly, causing you to whimper and cry in pain.

Taehyung's head hung low and his tears fell down his eyes to the ground. He started weeping while still mumbling 'sorry' for something he felt really guilty for. His heart was truly clenching hearing your painful cries, it just all reminded him of the first night, how badly he treated you.

"I-I really d-dont know...who seo yeon is...ple ah..." he pushed you and your back hit your car, he smirked as he pinned you to it and trapped your body between his arms. You felt disgusted by the way he looked behind those stares.

"Y/N!" he screamed and you looked at him "DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU!!! YOU KNOW! KICK HIM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!" everyone choked on their saliva as he said that, the man, jhope was ready to shot his head at taehyung when you suddenly pushed him since he wasn't paying attention to you.

You pulled your left leg back and then kicked him right there with a lot of force. His eyes snapped shut and his face contorted into a puzzle of fiery and intense pain. His whole body felt numb and his hand unintentionally reached his thing before he stumbled over and he dropped to the road. While grunting in pain, he squealed on the road as the excruciating pain in his testicles and lower stomach made it harder for him to stay in place. Heck! We have even bad period cramps!

All the men who were present were taken back by your sudden move as no one, literally no one ever dared to do that to the one and only Jung Hoseok. Even taehyung stood there with his jaw dropped as he felt the man's pain. Guess my wife was definitely a WWE champion in her previous life! He gulped hardly but suddenly someone's painful sobs reached his eardrums, instantly bringing him back to reality and he looked at you. The moment you looked at him, he already felt himself just drowning in the amount of tears that flew down to your eyes in just a fraction of second.

"T-Tae..." Your foot unintentionally started taking steps towards him and so did his since the men didn't held him back as they were all too focused on the drama going on. Your heart raced once again and you rushed yourself to him, running towards him while crying out his name loud as he too ran towards you and once you were one step away from him, without a second thought you threw yourself onto him.