CHAPTER - 1 Transmigrated to a Novel

( The full story has now been fully edited version. )

....

Zhan Yu dragged his tired body and his large red suitcase out the elevator, his complexion noticeably haggard.

He had been on a business trip for nearly a month, and had not been able to sleep well day and night, but what he couldn't stand most was that despicable baldy CEO with the round belly. Every night, he did his best to build a good professional relationship with this business partner. However, one time during a toast, he was pushed aside while being ridiculed that his body was no use. Since he can't get drunk, the man said he preferred a handsome young man to drink beside him.

At that point, Zhan Yu , who seldom drank wine since childhood, gritted his teeth and forced himself to smile at those disgusting faces. He reluctantly swallowed one cup of wine after the other until he ended up feeling nauseous.

His eyes turned red as he vomited at the hotel room's bathroom. Recalling how those filthy beasts took advantage of the dim restaurant and touched his bumb and thighs, he wanted to curse at their family's 18-generations for thousands of times over!

Hmph! When this Laozi recovers, he'll make sure they'll wish they were dead!

When Zhan Yu thought of those despicable faces and his own helplessness, his face scowled even deeper, but soon, a glint flashed through his eyes.

Even though his days have been difficult, hasn't he survived? What was he afraid of?

He smiled once again and slid the hair on his cheeks behind his ears. If the project becomes a success, he might have a brighter future in the company. Now that his task was over, the number of unpleasant meals will be reduced. Well, most importantly, he can go home and surprise Lin Shi.

In the past, the Zhan family fell apart; his parents died, his brother had completely disappeared to who knows where, and a series of bad luck had befallen him since then.

Thankfully, Lin Shi never abandoned him. He didn't even mind that he had nothing! The two of them applied for a marriage license and soon became husband and husband (wife)(wife ; Zhan Yu is wife) . Everything happened so fast while maintaining a low-key reputation.

Although their marriage life wasn't wealthy, they had great joy in each other's company. Even in poverty, their times together were very beautiful.

Zhan Yu tried to display his brightest smile as he opened the door lightly, but his smile suddenly froze the moment he saw clothes scattered across the hallway leading towards the bedroom.

2 suits , 2 coats, 2 ties , 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 pants , 2 denim shorts, black underwears...

Zhan Yu's face, which had been slightly pale, became even paler in an instant.

His eyes were fixed on the closed door to the bedroom. There was poor sound insulation through the walls.

He stood stiff in his place as he heard a man's groans and whispers: "Uh-uh...slow down.... Pain, hey, slow down, slow down, hurry up, faster more , more..."

"You little devil..." The growling man's voice was full of joy.

Whose voice could that be other than Lin Shi?!

"Mr. Lin, it seems that your husband (wife) has no ability to satisfy you..."

"Why mention that stupid?! If he wasn't the precious young Master of the Zhan family, do you think I would've married him? I just thought that Lu Bai would let me off if I married into the Zhan family, but who would've thought his grudge would go so deep that he wouldn't even consider his old relationship with the Zhan family. To think he would directly uproot their foundations which had been prosperous for the past 100 years. Now they've fallen into misfortune."