Note

Hi, How are you? Hope you are well. I read the comments and many said the story * The protagonist became bend what to do* is a novel same to one of bg novel.

Yes, I agree it is same . Actually I haven't read that book I just read few chapters some months before it was intresting so I read it as a bl novel prespective so I just thought why not write it as a bl novel prespective type. I am very sorry for the hurt and everything happened I didn't wanted to hurt anybody's feelings. Hope you don't mind and please don't report or anything if you don't like so you can not read the bl type if its such hurt just pls just message I will delete the novel as soon as I can if you don't like the bl novel prespective.

Its for an entertainment purposes only and does not attend to hurt anybody's or anyone's feelings or anything.

I hope you just enjoy the bl prespective of the novel .

.Sorry for the hurt.

(⌣_⌣”)
...
About me .

Hello, Iam Ash I write and upload bg novels into bl version novels and upload translated novels too. I just thought why not write it as a bl novel version type. I am very sorry for the hurt and everything happened I don't wanted to hurt anybody's feelings. Hope you don't mind and please don't report or anything if you don't like so you can not read the bl type / versions if its such hurt just pls just message I will delete the novel as soon as I can if you don't like the bl novel prespective / versions .

**Its for an entertainment purposes only and does not attend to hurt anybody's or anyone's feelings or anything.**

I hope you just enjoy the bl prespective / versions of the novels .

.Sorry for the hurt.

(⌣_⌣;)

....

Hello everyone... ( ◜‿◝ )♡
I hope you're well... I will continue the Bl version novel. I hope you enjoy it . I will try uploading some other Bg novels in Bl versions . Pls do tell if you like any or want any Bg novel in Bl version and do tell / suggest if any name changes you want or want to use same or different names. I would appreciate it.
I hope you have a great day ahead and Thank you so much you liked the Bl version novel . Thank you so much ... ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡