Chapter - 31 Accident

After seeing Jian Lan, Zhan Yu wanted to go home and prepare his script. But he didn't expect the car in the corner to suddenly rush over while he was calling Bai Ning to tell him that he will be home soon. Not realizing the red light ahead of him, he didn't have time to hit the brakes.
He quickly turned the steering wheel and his car just brushed past the other car. Although the car avoided the accident, Zhan Yu didn't expect the car to still hit the fence on the road. The front of the car was damaged severely, showing the impact of the crash.

Zhan Yu quickly dialed the police number while running towards the car. As a result of the accident, the road became congested and people started to accumulate. He ran to the side of the car and saw that the owner of the red car wasn't responding. He quickly dialed the hospital number because the lady seemed like she had fainted. With the help of the public, they were able to get the wounded person onto the ambulance, but...

Zhan Yu was a bit absent minded: What a coincidence that he crashed into Chu Hua? After Zhan Yu cooperated with the police to record the accident, he went back to the hospital. When he got there, he just found out that Chu Hua was still in the emergency room.

Zhan Yu was worried about the randomness of this accident. It seemed as if there was someone manipulating behind the scenes! He just arrived at Sheng Jin City within two hours and what a coincidence that he had crashed into Chu Hua? And also, when did Chu Hus come back?

After Zhan Yu waited for a while outside of the emergency room, he took out his phone to check. He saw a lot of unanswered calls from Bai Ning, Zhan Qiancheng, and Lu Bai...

He first gave Bai Ning a call.

Bai Ning asked him why he still wasn't home yet and he told her that a little accident happened on his way, so he will be home later. Bai Ning didn't ask any further. She only told him to be careful on his way home. As he hung up the call, Zhan Qiancheng called, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Zhan Yu was puzzled, "Brother, how did you know that something happened to me?"

"How can I not know when it's on the news?"

"Then mom... don't tell yet!"

"The news is already out. Do you think our parents won't find out later on?" Zhan Qiancheng asked, "Where are you now?"

"The hospital."

"Ok, good. Go have a check up first. You might have some wounds that you don't even know about. Regarding Chu Hua, I'll get some people to take care of her. After you finish your check up, I'll tell the driver to take you home. Don't drive anymore."

"Thank you, brother." Zhan Yu still hasn't recovered from the fright. He sat still for a few minutes until Weng Yinlin rushed to him.

"Aunt? Why are you here?" Zhan Yu asked confusingly.

Weng Yinlin examined him from top to bottom. "Are you hurt anywhere dear?"

Zhan Yu shook his head.

Weng Yinlin still wasn't relieved. "Let me take you to do a full body check up. That way, I won't be worried."

"Aunt, I'm really fine."

"Are you really not hurt?"

"No, Chu Hus was the one injured." It seemed to be severe from the situation.

But Weng Yinlin said, "No one wants this accident to happen. You are also tired. Let me send you home first. Leave this for my secretary."

"But Chu Hua..."

"I already asked the nurse to contact the family members and assistant. I'll tell my secretary to call you when the person is out of danger."

Zhan Yu couldn't find a way to reject so he left first in the end. On his way home, he felt a severe pain in his temple; his brain was filled by the buzzing sound, as if it was about to explode. As he entered his house, Bai Ning held a handbag, rushing to go outside. "Mother, where are you going?"