CHAPTER - 5 Embarrassment

Mao Shiyuan, who was talking to a roommate, subconsciously glanced up at Lu Bai after hearing the males female voices behind him discuss.

Just then, the name 'Lu Bai' was clearly heard.

Mao Shiyuan wanted to see if Lu Bai's expression dimmed or showed anything unusual, but the man was so calm that he didn't even stop to pick up his chopsticks.

Mao Shiyuan sighed in his heart: 'This guy's on a totally different level than the rest!'

While in thought, a soft voice resounded: "Student, are you eating here too? What a coincidence."

Lu Bai didn't reply at all.

Sun Miaomiao felt a little embarrassed. She seldom summoned up the courage to talk to Lu Bai, which is why she borrowed Zhan Yu's presence. This man's attitude towards Zhan Yu was obvious to everyone here. Her plan was that, even if Lu Bai ignores her, Zhan Yu definitely wouldn't miss the opportunity to get his attention. As long as this scene continues, Sun Miaomiao won't appear so bad when standing next to someone like Zhan Yu.

But after standing here for several seconds, Zhan Yu still remained unresponsive!

Sun Miaomiao began to lose her composure, so she hurriedly looked towards Zhan Yu.

Mao Shiyuan and his roommates were in a good mood while waiting to see this drama develop. They also noticed where Sun Miaomiao was looking and found that Zhan Yu, who wore a black full sleef shirt and light blue jeans, particularly stood out among the two other boys and girls who were approaching.

The color of his plain shirt complimented him next and his arms, while his hair, which had been dyed black some time ago, was simply tied up in a small ponytail (cause Zhang Yu had long hair with korean long hair bangs), making him appear more refreshing and comfortable.

He had no makeup on his face, but he appeared more beautiful than before when he used to apply heavy makeup. Especially those big eyes filled with spirit, and those long black lashes that fluttered.

When Mao Shiyuan spotted Zhan Yu last time, he was so anxious to hide that he didn't pay attention to his appearance. After not seeing Zhan Yu for a month, he only realized now that Zhan yu seemed to have changed as a person. After two more glances, Mao Shiyuan immediately turned to Lu Bai , who, to his disappointment, simply acted like an outsider who had nothing to do with any of this. Mao Shiyuan really felt like beating this guy up.

Noticing the gawking stares from the two other boys who shared Lu Bai's table, Zhan Yu examined them openly as well, trying to figure out who they were. After pondering about it for a while, Zhan Yu still couldn't recall their names or background.

Well, since these were guys who hung out with Lu Bai, it's better to avoid them.

When Zhong Qin saw the Sun Miaomiao had no intentions to withdraw, he kindly went up beside her and asked: "Are we sitting over there?"

Sun Miaomiao replied: "Yes, brother, I'll go first."

Lu Bai didn't even raise his eyelids. Instead, Mao Shiyuan politely said: "Go head."

Sun Miaomiao's face blushed with unspeakable embarrassment.

Zhan Yu unintentionally lifted the corners of his lips and laughed silently to himself: 'Haha, serves you right!'

Lu Bai was someone he knew best-he won't look upon any woman except the female protagonist, not to mention those young girls at school who would spend all day in shopping malls, strong women who flaunted their fashion, or those wealthy and gentle sisters. Not one of them can afford this man.