CHAPTER - 9 Declaration

That night, the pair's display of "intimacy" was seen by everyone, causing the site traffic on the campus forum to increase considerably.

There was a post titled "Out of the 818 frenzied female fans who had chased S school's prince, who won in the end?" that was very popular.

After Zhong Qin had notified his of the post, Zhan Yu had no desire to check it out. However, his roommate still pushed him to skim through several pages of the post. The first comment included a photo that the dorm leader secretly took, which showed Lu Bai turning around and speaking to Zhan Yu.

Zhan Yu thought that it must've been the lighting that had created a false impression. If not, why else would he see a slight touch of tenderness in Lu Bai's eyes? Of course, he was the only one who assumed that it was the lighting playing tricks on the photo. Thousands of others thought that the look in Lu Bai's eyes were exceptionally tender as he glanced back at Zhan Yu.

As a result, after the photo was posted, some mourned, some cried, and some directly scolded Zhan Yu as shameless! Then, the main event broke out; after seeing several comments that scolded Zhan Yu for being shameless, everyone started joining in, crying out the same thing. They also very considerately dug out his (Zhan Yu) old history of chasing after the male god. In fact, they reviewed all of his old awkward and embarrassing moments. Compiled together, it should be called "Zhan Yu's Growth Record of Shamelessness"!

After hundreds of pages of scolding, someone finally changed up the tune: "Ah, this boy is actually quite praiseworthy and courageous! If there was someone who chased after me like this, I might reciprocate as well!"

Hence, everyone's focus shifted again; they studied the secret of "how to win over the aloof school prince"!

Zhan Yu wanted to prostrate before their brainlessness.

It truly was impressive!

Lu Bai's fame, coupled with this popular forum, caused the name 'Zhan Yu' to become recognizable to more and more people.

When Zhan Yu went to the school cafeteria to eat, people around him were no longer focused on their meals. Instead, they purely put their efforts into staring at him. As a result, he no longer visited the cafeteria as often.

Of course, there were still some small troublesome matters, but Zhan Yu sincerely and earnestly warded them away.

Zhan Yu stared at the group of girls blocking his way.

"Classmates, I'm really not in a relationship with Lu Bai."

"You're lying!"

"Who is Lu Bai? He is the school prince of our college, the male god! Who do you think I am to be able to match up to him?" Zhan Yu enthusiastically exaggerated Lu Bai's status.

"Oh, that's true!" The person suddenly understood. "So you are speaking the truth?"

"I swear to God!"

"But... doesn't that post say..."

"The post was just blindly stating things. Lu Bai and I have no relationship with each other whatsoever!"

Zhan Yu had bitterly tried to persuade them, and they had miraculously believed him. As they walked away, one of the girls even vowed "Don't worry, I will help you clear up this matter."

En, the kind students immediately replied to the post once he got home: "Just now, I asked Xhan Zhan himself. He swore to God that he and Lu Bai aren't in a relationship with each other. He doesn't even think about him, everything is clear and innocent. Everyone, you can rest assured and go wash up and sleep." After the post was sent, quite a few people inquired about the truth of the statement by posting comments underneath the claim.