Chapter Three

"That is detention for the three of you!"

And here we are. At detention.
Draco, Me and of course Parkinson, who had purposely turned a Gryffindor girls hair purple. Crazy.

And so was our prank. We had cast a spell to turn the parts of Trelawneys body slowly into Ones of a troll every time she'd said the word 'and'.

It was absolutely hilarious.

But so here we are now. Supposed to clean the whole Divinations classroom, without any kind of magic.

I start to go for the cleaning rag, when Draco suddenly pulls me back.
"What?" I look at him.
He starts grinning like an idiot.

"How about something fun instead?" I knit my brows confused. "Like what?"
I ask and his eyes wander to something behind me.

I turn around.
Fortune-telling-Balls.

"What?" I say "You're gonna tell me my future now?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Worth a try, wouldn't  it?" He starts heading towards the balls. I bite back a smile.

"Let's see then" I say as we both sit down, in front of the ball. He starts going into concentration mode, and the sight honestly just looks too funny not to laugh at. He shushes me like an eighty year old librarian, and I try to keep as quiet as possible.

A few seconds pass  "Hmm" Draco lets out.

More seconds pass.
"Ahh" He hums and I slowly get inpatient. I notice that Parkinson from the other side of the room, also stops what she is doing, to listen to this happening.

"Hmm" Draco says and I roll my eyes.
"Mind telling me what you're so much 'hmming' about?" He lifts his head.

"You have a very bright future ahead of you, Ms" He tells me and I start smiling
"Is that so?".
He nods "Mhm. Full of your dear old Draco Malfoy"  "Oh shut it." I hit him from across the table and he laughs.

"What complete bullshit" We hear a silent voice curse. I turn around.
"Do you want me to read your future too, Parkinson?" I say and she frowns.

She starts walking up to us  "Just tell me which people will be involved" She looks at Draco.  I ignore that and let Draco stand up, for her to sit down. She then does so.

"So.." I say, looking at the glass ball in front of me, preparing myself for utter garbage to leave my mouth.
I have always sucked at Divination, so if she is expecting me to read her future properly, she is pretty pretty wrong here with me.

"Ohhh" I say, trying not to laugh.
I look up at Draco, to see him suppressing his smirk as hard as I try to. He knows how bad I am at the whole Divination subject... I look down again.
"Uh-huh" I continue and notice Parkinson getting inpatient.

I let out a long "Ahhhhhh" And Draco snorts from behind her. I want to curse him for almost making me laugh, but then I catch myself.

"Okay, Parkinson" I begin and see her getting curious "Wow, I've seen a lot of Draco in your future. You two seem to end up together. You'll marry and get three kids, to live in the Malfoy Manor" I see her eyes widening "Really?!"

I smile at her..... "No"

Draco bursts out laughing and I stand up, trying to catch myself from my laughter.

"Ha ha so funny" Parkinson scoffs, stands up and leaves to the other side of the room again.

I walk up to Draco and grab him by his shoulders to steady myself. He wraps his arms around my waist and we laugh for moments.
We continue to laugh and laugh, until Parkinson speaks again, letting the situation tense really quick.

"You know, for saying you're just friends, you two seem pretty close"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The rest of detention had passed a little quieter.

When the hour of that torturing awkwardness had finally passed, I nearly jogged out of the room. I had seen Parkinsons victorious smirk after realising what she had caused and I wanted to hex it off her.

I didn't know, what to think of everyone thinking more of me and Draco than there actually was. I mean sure, we were very close and touchy  in our relationship, but that was just because we liked physical contact. I just kept missing his contact and the warmness.

Wasn't that normal for all best friends?
I was pretty sure it was.

After walking out of the castle and into the courtyard, Harry stops me.
"Hey, Evangeline" He says and both of us smile.

Evangeline.. I am actually pretty used to being called Evie and not Evangeline, so that is a little new to me.

"Are you free right now?" He asks and I nod. "Yes, sure"