Chapter Ten

"I told you" I scowl at Draco, covering myself with the third blanket, I had asked Madame Pomfrey to bring me.

"Hey, try to see the things positive? We finally get to share a room" He winks at me from across the room.

I squirm my eyes at him.
"Oh how bad I want to wipe that stupid wink off your face, you idiot."

"Then come here and do so. My bed has enough space for the two of us" He sends me another wink and I jump onto my feet, taking my three blankets with me.

"Watch me" I say. He quickly sits straight up, not having expected me to actually hold my promise.

"You little-" I almost get to his side of the room, when the doors loudly swing open and Madame Pomfrey comes in.

She starts sending me a literal death glare. I quickly switch directions and head to my side of the room again.

"Will you stay in your bed, Miss Jacobs? You two aren't here for no reason, and rather for a ridiculously high fever. I will not accept any form of 'fun' in here, or else I will be informing your parents, is that clear?" She scolds at me and I quickly nod.

After that she leaves our room. Our room in the hospital wing, because Draco Malfoy didn't want anything else, than to stay in the rain.

„What do you think she meant by 'fun'"
Draco smirks.
"Draco, I swear to Merlin, don't make me get up again."

He laughs from the other side of the room, and I roll my eyes.

I stare at the ceiling for a while, none of us talking. "I'm so cold" I mumble "As if three blankets weren't enough."

Suddenly I hear shifting. I look down at Draco again. "Draco, what-"  "You said you were cold" He says, hurling over to me.

"So I'm gonna warm you a little." He lifts the blankets and gets under them, right next to me.
Luckily both of us got the huge beds, so we perfectly fit in.

I stare at him.  "Are you serious?"
"As serious as one can be" He replies, wrapping one arm around my shoulders, the other one snaking around my waist. He holds me to lean into him and so I do.

I immediately feel warm. It really works.
Surely I do not tell him tough.

He nestles his head into my hair and I get more comfortable and comfortable every second.

"Thank you" I whisper a moment later and he pulls me closer.

"For you, always" He whispers back and so the both of us slowly doze into sleep..