Chapter Sixteen

The next morning, bright sun from outside seems to wake me. And when I open my eyes, not only does a room that is not my dorm room, but a person beside me, surprise me.

I look to my right, and there I find....Draco.

His face is fully bruised, but does not seem to make him look any less like an angel.

Then I remember yesterdays events and realise me and Draco being in the hospital wing.

I look up to him. He's still asleep, which I don't quite get, because the sun is without exaggerating burning trough the window. I move my hand, to brush a strand of his hair away.

I let my index finger glide over his face, trying to avoid touching the red and blue spots, which is pretty hard, since almost his entire face is visibly covered with them.

It makes me feel a little guilty. I know Draco had gotten into a fight with this weird guy, and it all being because of me.

I smile at him in front of me, and keep playing with his hair. Until I sense him move next to me. A slow smirk starts creeping up his face, as he starts opening his eyes.

I start tracing all his features up and down. "Like what you see?" He mutters in a still raspy voice and I roll my eyes at his little smirk, no matter how much I secretly love it.

"Get that smile off your pretty face" I hit him against the chest. He begins laughing.

"Pretty, yeah?" He says loud and wraps an arm around me. I smile cheekily "Yeah"

Draco starts stroking my hair behind my ear. I inspect him curiously. He doesn't seem to remove his gaze, but when a few moments pass, I hear him whisper.

"Evie"
"Yes?"

He doesn't say a thing, as seconds pass. Then he does. "Everything hurts" He says and I immediately move to get up.

"Oh shit, right, I'm sorry, is there something I can bring you? Should I call Madame-" He cuts me off, as he pulls me back down.

"Evie" He says again
"Yes?" I answer confused.

"All I need is for you to hold me." He tells me and my heart stops. When I after a short pause, silently nod, he pulls me back into his arms, letting me sneak back into his chest and bury my head in it.

"Thank you" He mumbles after a while.
"For you, always"