Chapter Fourteen

Clutching my book and my quill tight to my chest on the next day, I walk and make my way towards charms class. A class I was actually for once eager to join. A class I was always looking forward to.

I really without any complains nor problems, loved that class. I always had. Since I had been little. While Draco always kept groaning out his annoyance in the middle of the hours, I'd actually enjoyed listening to our Professor. Professor Flitwick had always given me the feeling of comfort in his class, as similar to his teaching ways.

He had strangely always made me feel welcome, like no other teacher ever had. His ways of explaining made me feel interested in his lessons, that I actually wanted to learn everything. Everything he'd teach us.

I walk trough busy corridors, flooding with hurrying and panicking students.
I pass student after student and then immediately recognise the footsteps of his. I would always.

The clicking of his ridiculously expensive shoes, I recognise. Right next to me, he is now walking. For that matter, trying to get closer.

I don't let him. I avoid him. Pretending to not having immediately felt his presence.

I don't turn around as well. "Evie" I hear him mutter silently. A battle interrupts inside of me, by the tone of his voice.
Why did that always have to happen.
I had always been weak for him and his to curse innocent tone when he felt sad.

But before I even get to get turn around and answer him, someone completely different catches me off guard. Totally off guard. And it isn't just someone.

That boy. It is that boy from the Slytherin party last night, with his dark hair and piercing eyes, now very currently whistling at me.

I stop walking. So does he to my horror. He eyes me from up and down and when this frightening strange smirk, I had felt on me last night, starts forming and laying on the lips of his, shivers run down my spine.

"Hey" He winks. I would certainly not let that moronic twat try to come up to me again.

I feel Draco starting to move from behind me.

I get pulled back to reality, back from all my murderous thoughts about the boy in front of me. I hold Draco back.

Just because I'm angry, it does not mean I am an utter fool. Violence had and would never be any possible sort of solution.

"Don't" I whisper to him, finally having talked to him again. And so he stills. He stills and looks at me.

I shake my head silently.
"Come" I whisper and hint into direction of charms class, that is really just right around the corner. Draco grits his teeth together, so that even I can hear it.

Wanting to keep him as good as I possible from doing something he would probably soon regret, I repeat: "Draco"

"No..." He growls. "You go ahead, Evie. I have to do something real quick."
But I don't let him chase me away that quick. "No, I know you're going to do something-"  "Evie" He repeats in a truly frightening tone now.

A few moments later, I let it go.
"Fine. But I'm waiting in class for you"

With a quick look to the side, he nods. I nod, eyeing him carefully one last time.

"Okay" I mutter.
Without looking anywhere back to him, I leave into direction of Flitwicks Charms Class.

Oh Merlin, please just keep Draco from doing something very very stupid..