꧁The Trio꧂

"If you are ever in this situation, run the fastest you've ever run before."

I remembered those words my master told me when I was training a couple years back. Whenever I'm in a bad position or being chased, I should run as fast as I can and not look back.

Everything was still and quiet. I still had time.

There was a forest nearby so I headed that direction. The trees grew larger and larger every second and soon enough I could jump of their branches. Just in time too for everything to go back to normal. There was no way I could return back to Ogisha Village without stumbling across those two - besides they were looking for me.

Why? Who are they? They can use breathing techniques too? Damn...

A sense of unease surrounded me. I thought I was safe. I should've been safe!

There was a rustle up in the trees, but there was no breeze. So I looked to see what the cause was and I was horrified.

The same white haired boy was towering over me. He was much, much, more scarier than the last time I saw him. His grin was gone and he instead had a deadly look on his face.

Before I could even open my mouth, I was kicked in the stomach and I fell out of the tree, landing harshly on my back on the grass below.

My scythes had landed out of my reach and the sun shone on them through the gaps in the trees. I needed to get them!

I flipped myself over onto my stomach and struggled to move forward, trying to reach for at least one of them. Then there was a great pressure that held me down and prevented me from moving.

"Agh-!" I yelled slightly.

"That kinda hurt y'know. When you made me fall?" A voice came from behind. It was the white haired boy; he was the one holding me down. "You have a lot of nerve, kid!"

"W-who are you?!" I questioned him.

"I see you have a breathing technique. Not one in familiar with..."

"I asked who the hell are you-! Argh!" The boy's elbow drilled deeper into my back.

"Don't talk over your superior! You don't need to know who I am!" He shouted.

"Hey, Sanemi." Another voice interrupted. It was the other guy who came along. "We need them well for the meeting."

"I won't kill her. Not yet at least."

I watched in pain as the other guy approached slowly to us. When he actually reached, he knelt down and put one hand on the white haired boy's shoulder. His elbow lifted off my back.

I was lifted off the ground by the blind man and was held under his arm. There was no way I could escape from that otherwise I'd have to be extra strong.

Then he set off. Running rapidly past all the trees or any obstacles in his way. The other scary dude followed behind. How could this guy trust himself with this if he is blind?!

What am I going to do?! Meeting? Are they going to kill me?!

"Let me down! Let me down!" I moved around in his grip, making it hard for him to focus.

Tears started to roll down his face. "If only you would cooperate and not make this difficult..."

"Let me down-!" I struggled even more before there was a painful force on the back of my head.

My eyes automatically shut and my body gave up struggling. That was the last thing I remember before passing out.

꧁꧂

"Zenitsu, be quiet! You'll wake her up!" There was a voice that sounded far away - as if in a dream.

Zenitsu...?

"I'm s-s-s-sorry! But I don't wanna-drink-the-medicine-but-if-I-don't-my- arms-will-disappear!(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞" another voice cried.

The faint voices began to sound closer and closer until they were clear. I opened my eyes and saw that I was facing an empty bed before closing them again.

Something cold was put on my back and was gently spread around it.

"Ow.." I complained.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this!" A soothing voice replied to me. "You did take a nasty hit from whatever you met with."

"I fell out of a tree. Rather kicked by that Sanemi bastard."

"Sanemi?!"

"T-t-t-the Hashira?!"

"Oi you!" Another voice came along. He came up to me and forced one of my eyes to open. "How strong are you? Fight me! Let's fight until we die!"

He had a hog head with blue eyes and wore a white uniform.

Am I high? Did I eat anything bad?

"Inosuke! She has literally just woken up! Not to mention she's injured!"

Inosuke...?

"Shut it, Gonpachiro Kamaboko!" He let go of my face.

Who?!

"That's not my name! It's Tanjiro!"

What the hell did I get myself into?

꧁꧂

I had been told that I had to rest for three days at least and stay in bed for most of that time.

In the meantime, I had gotten to know the others; Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke.

❥Tanjiro had dark red hair as well as his eyes. He wore a checkered green and black haori but wore a white uniform for the time being. He wore hanafuda earrings and despite his family dead, he kept moving forwards. He was practicing Water Breathing.

❥Zenitsu had yellow and orange hair as well as his eyes also. He wore a yellow, orange and white haori and practically got scared of anything that happened. He was practicing Thunder Breathing.

❥Inosuke had black hair that turned blue at the end. His hair was quite long and it kinda made him look like a girl. He wanted to fight anyone who he could see and was a beast! He was raised by animals in the mountain since his parents abandoned him. He taught himself Beast Breathing.

The trio were quite interesting but there was a secret among them. One that laid in the box that Tanjiro carried everywhere.

Just wait until I take a look inside. Just wait until I'm back up on my two feet.