꧁Mitsuri Kanroji꧂

The sun slowly rose above the hills that sat in the distance making night into morning. The majority of the night was Tanjiro running away from this crazy guy with knifes. It was quite an adventure and quite impressive how Tanjiro kept on moving all night; he had no choice anyway.

We had managed to make it inside the Butterfly Mansion, however, with the help of Aoi - a hardworking member of the Mansion. She managed to slip us through a back door behind the Mansion, leaving the crazy man behind.

It wasn't long before everyone was woken up for breakfast. Inosuke and Zenitsu were already there looking totally rested up, unlike Tanjiro. He couldn't even think!

I wasn't tired even though I had stayed up; I was used to uneven sleeping patterns anyway.

"Anyone want seconds?" Aoi asked as she pushed a tray along with food.

"Seconds, anyone?" Three shorter girls followed behind Aoi. Kiyo, Naho and Sumi always followed Aoi in her steps and never managed to disappoint her.

"Oh hell yeah!" Inosuke shouted as he grabbed food off the tray, but something was weird about him... He didn't have his boar head on. I had only seen him once without his boar head off and it still freaked me out.

Just as I was about to eat i just stared at Inosuke and realised how much he would be mistaken for a girl.

"What are you looking at?!" He yelled at me.

"Sorry, I forgot you had a normal looking head." I replied as I took a bite of my breakfast.

"Well of course I am normal looking! I'm always normal looking!"

"Sure."

"Enough chitchat." Aoi butted in. "You better eat before your food gets cold."

"If you hadn't calmed Haganezuka down, I would still be running." Tanjiro said weakly.

"It was nothing. Don't worry about it." Aoi answered.

"What is Haganezuka doing now, anyway?" Zenitsu sounded freakishly calm.

"He is sitting on the veranda and eating  rice dumplings and mitarashi dango!" Kiyo replied. "It seems eating dango has put him in a good mood!"

"Thank goodness..." Tanjiro whined.

"You should really think about buying him that when he is angry." Naho said.

"Me too! I want some too!" Inosuke jumped.

I knocked the top of his head with my hand. "Finish what you have first."

"It's fine. I'll go get some soon." The blue haired girl told us.

"See what you've done? You've caused Aoi the trouble of going to buy food when she went out yesterday." I hit him again.

"Fight me then! If you think you're so strong!"

꧁꧂

Once breakfast was over, I felt like exploring while Tanjiro and the others went on their assigned missions. I knew there was a large village of houses nearby but I didn't know who they belonged to.

That meant only one thing - I had to see who lived there.

When I got there, I went to the first house I saw. It was pretty large but yet again not to big; just the right size. The garden was big and full of roses and flower bushes. Birds, butterflies and other insects invited themselves into the garden and made themselves comfy.

I followed the trail that ran down the middle of it until I reached the door. It was wooden, of course, with a heart imprinted on it. I knocked on the door and an immediate response came from the other side.

"Who is it?"

"Uhm... you don't know me but I wanted to see who lived here."

The door slid open and a girl with pink hair and green tips stood there. She had, more or less, the same uniform as me. Her eyes were bright green and had black dots under both her eyes.

No doubt this was the Love Hashira:

❥Mitsuri Kanroji

"I remember you from the trial! Please come inside!"

She took me in and escorted me to a room with a table and decorations all around. It looked very comfy.

"I brought you tea." She walked in with two cups of green tea. "What did you need anyway?"

"Oh, I was just wandering around-" my sentence was cut short.

"Oh my goodness! I understand! You want to try be my... my tsuguko! My very own successor!" She cried in excitement.

"Wait-!"

She put her finger over my lips. "Don't say anything! I will train you straight away!"

She grabbed my arm and lifted me up before running through the halls of he mansion. Soon, we arrived at a large hall with shiny floors. This was definitely her training place.

"Flexibility is key! We will have to start straight away!"

Oh no..