꧁True Forms꧂

Sorry for the delay of this chapter!

~~~~

Nezuko made the first move with a side kick and Upper Moon 6 cut off her leg with her belt. To my surprise, Nezuko had instantaneously regenerated that same leg and somehow managed to kick the other demon to the ground.

She removed her foot from the demon's back and continued to kick off her limbs. Nezuko smiled very menacingly afterwards as if she had the power to destroy her enemies; which she probably did. But was this Nezuko?

The upper rank demon wasn't regenerating as Nezuko put her in her place. This meant Nezuko's regeneration speed was faster than Upper Moon 6's.

"Get off me you brat!" The demon said before using her belts to slice Nezuko's head off and getting away from her grasp. "I'm going to stuff you into my belt!"

Nezuko's body was torn apart but it still somehow managed to stay connected due to her blood. She must've congealed her blood and used it to save herself.

She grabbed the belt and the other demon started to glow pink. Was this her Blood Demon Art?

A blood curdling scream came from the upper rank demon as pink flames engulfed her from all directions. In the meantime, Nezuko had fixed all her limbs into the correct places.

How did she still not die? Where is Tanjiro? I've got a bad feeling about this.

"I must follow them!" I told myself as I watched Nezuko fling the other demon into the air and kick her backwards and straight into a building and through several others.

I guess I could let this escalate as long as she doesn't harm a human!

Then there she was, staring straight at a woman with blood gushing out her arm.

Great.

I was told in the past, by Tanjiro, that during their trial Oyakata-sama agreed they could both live as long as Nezuko first harm a human. Otherwise, he would have to commit suicide after the death of his sister.

I froze not knowing whether I should stop her or not. Suddenly, Nezuko leapt towards the woman; I had to do something about this but I couldn't let myself freak out.

Breathe...

Concentrate...

Hope...

"Star breathing; Third Form; Universal Time Stop!" I got closer to the demon and took a quick and closer look at the situation.

Nezuko had almost managed to reach the woman who had a gash in her arm. Then the realisation hit me - what would've really happened if I didn't stop this?

I looked to the side of me and saw a boy. It was Tanjiro. His eyes were red with what looked like blood and he had a massive would in his shoulder.

Well, I had no time to be distracted anymore. I used my scythe to push Nezuko backwards and away from the nearby people and then made sure she was laying down on the ground. My time was running out.

Great. I hope I don't need this later.

꧁꧂

"Control yourself." I told the demon as I held one side of my scythe near her face. "What even happened to you?"

All of a sudden, my scythe flew out of my hand and onto the ground near me. I looked at it in disbelief and checked to see what cause it - it was Tanjiro. I had forgotten he was here.

"Don't harm my sister is any way!" He yelled as he tried to calm down Nezuko by putting his sword sheath on her mouth to stop her from biting.

I rolled my eyes and held out my hand and my scythe made its way to my palm.

"I guess it's better to die by loved ones rather than some random guy." I said sarcastically as Tanjiro continued to talk to the uncontrolled demon.

Nezuko crawled towards a building with Tanjiro on her back. I definitely knew what was going to happen next.

Before I knew it, Nezuko has jumped up through the ceiling and into a room above it. She must've gained a lot of power to do all that damage.

There was another large racket come from the building, but something told me that wasn't Nezuko. I made the conclusion that it wasn't her after I saw the same pink belts fly around quickly from the other demon.

I dashed inside the building and up the same hole Nezuko made in the ceiling and quickly made sense of the situation.

The belts were moving straight towards the other two at an intense speed.

Breathe...

Concentrate...

Hope...

"Star Breathing; Second Form; Whirlpool Galaxy." I rotated my scythe in a circle and any part of the belt that came near was sliced in an instant.

I caught myself on a piece of wood that was not broken by the destruction caused by Nezuko.

Swoosh!

A sudden noise came barging into the room. It wasn't loud but it was loud enough to hear; it was Tengen. He came from behind the Upper Moon and didn't seem to have harmed her at all.

"Oi. Is this your sister?" He asked Tanjiro as he crouched. "She sure has become more flashy."