꧁Upper Moon 6꧂

The battle ended quickly as the belts escaped from the hole and into the outside world. I was laying down flat on the ground as my legs were back to normal and Tengen's wives went back to greet him.

We were all gathered pretty closely together and there were even more people who were trapped in the belt.

As I stayed down, two mice came and stood by my head. They were quite... odd; they were muscular and even wore a headband that looked like Tengen and shorts. Yep, those were his Muscle Mice. They brought everything someone needs in case of emergency since they could fit in tiny places.

Zenitsu sat on the other side of me fast asleep. It creeped me out how he could sit and sleep at the same time.

Inosuke let out a shout that echoed across the cave. "The worm belt managed to escape!"

He was quickly shouted at by Tengen. "I saved everyone in here! Is there a problem?! Worship me first and then we can discuss this!"

"Saved everyone but me. Your wives actually saved me-." I muttered before I was picked up by my collar and above the ground.

"Got something to say, punk?" Tengen asked with fury in his eyes.

"Yeah, where are my normal clothes."

"Lord Tengen! Let go of her." One of his wives, Makio, demanded. He did as she said in quite a hurry. "Now go find where that belt went!"

"Or something bad might happen!" Suma joined in, crying. "Please don't worry about us!"

And off he went with Inosuke and Zenitsu - leaving me and the other girls by ourselves. Great.

First thing I needed to do was to get my normal clothes back and get back in shape. So I got up slowly and held the side of the cave for support as I looked for an easy exit.

"Hey! I don't think you should be going anywhere in your current state." Makio yelled.

"Well I'm going to find my stuff and go." I replied as I held my hand out to the side of me. "I'd watch out if I were you."

A suspicious noise came from the top of the cave. To my surprise, my scythe had actually returned to me and flew into my hand. My legs were still weak but they were strong enough to get me out.

꧁꧂

I sighed as I stepped out the building we all first went in the day before, the Wisteria House. It was still in a good condition and I managed to successfully find my clothes.

"Thank goodness. I wonder how long it will take before this area is demolished." I said to myself as I fixed my haori.

I jumped onto the roofs of the houses and looked for any sign of fighting.

"Hmm, now where would Tanjiro-" my sentence was cut off my a large noise. I looked over to see massive pink slashes tear through houses. "Found him."

I ran as fast as I could towards the noise and by the time I got there, there was only rubble and lifeless bodies either crushed or bleeding heavily. People screamed as they tried to revive others and other people were injured.
There was no sign of Tanjiro.

Who the hell was fighting?

There was an agonising scream that came from not too far away. I had a look around and saw two girls - or rather women - fighting a bloody battle. No, those weren't humans. Those were demons!

One had white hair with green tips and wore only a small bra and small 'bikini' looking bottoms. 'Upper Moon 6' was engraved on her eye. Was that the demon we came looking for?

The other demon looked oddly familiar to Nezuko. This demon had the same style kimono on and hair as well, but Nezuko was much younger and more soft and smaller. This one had a single horn from the side of her forehead and had leaf patterns across her body. Wait, that was Nezuko!

꧁꧂

Authors note!

Sorry I haven't been updating the story so frequently. I am just really tired all the time but I will try to do each chapter longer! Hope you all are enjoying and keep safe!!