꧁Two꧂

I stood, shocked at Tengen's speed to slice an upper demon's head. She didn't even notice!

He gave a menacing look to Tanjiro, "After all that trouble with the master, what is this sorry state?! No one ordered her to become like this!"

He turned his head to me, "And you! You sure took your time to get into battle."

"Well I'm sorry I'm not on your level of speed." I rolled my eyes back.

"Oi." A voice came from behind Tengen. "You're a Hashira, correct? And you still came to me? How stupid. You've just made things easier for me." It was the Upper Moon.

"If you're so great," I started to tell Tengen. "Why is she still standing, dipshit?"

"Why would it matter if I'm a Hashira or not?" He asked the demon. "Besides, I'm not talking to you - so shut up. Same for you Hagakarē!" He looked towards me menacingly.

"I didn't say anything wrong." I mumbled.

"You're no upper rank demon. You're too weak, therefore you aren't the one I'm looking for."

"What are you talking about-?" A gash appeared going straight through her neck and she immediately fell to her knees as her head fell into her arms.

"The battle is not over."

"Huh?!" Me and Tanjiro looked at the Hashira.

"Get the girl under control. Be unflashy and sing to her or something." Tengen ordered.

Nezuko dug her heal into the floor boards and pushed her and Tanjiro backwards out of the building. They landed on the road but she continued to struggle.

"Oh well. Looks like he will be busy for a while." I told him.

Tengen grabbed his swords and held them over his shoulder. "We need to go find the other demon."

"Okay then." I said without any objections.

"Hey! You can't leave!" The beheaded demon yelled. "You can't leave without paying the price!"

"Still whining I see."

"Why can you even talk?"

I thought she had been beheaded ages ago. Why hadn't she turned to dust? Why was she still here? Unless... unless the fight wasn't over!

"I haven't lost yet!" She said.

Do I dare tell Tengen or should I stay quiet? What if I was not correct...?

"I'm not buying it. Has your brain exploded?"

The demon started to cry very loudly and I even had to cover my ears. "I am Upper Six! I'm not lying! I have the number in my eye and I am amazing you hear me?!"

"Oi!" I raised my voice. "No need to scream like a damn mouse! Do you not have anything better to do? Besides, how are you even still here?"

"Die! Die!" She repeatedly hit her fists on the floor. "You can all just die!"

"What-"

"Hagakarē, this isn't over. Keep your guard up." Tengen whispered.

I took a deep breathe in, hoping I could use my time stopper. Hopefully I had enough energy for it.

"He cut off my head! They cut off my head! Brother!"

"Huh?!"

꧁꧂

"Star breathing; Third Form; Universal Time Stop."

Uzui had already sprung up and attempted to hit the thing that emerged from her body. Were they siblings?