Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Odessa Sedet

It's been six months that's I've been working under him. It seems everyday that he is actually near me, I always want to quit.

I'm twenty two . Last year of university. Working for a man who is a womanizer and can't keep his hands off. Then there is his wife. Ciara. Ciara Dametri. Actress whose been in the industry since she was born because of how wealthy her parents are. And arranged marriage I'd say between the two 'perfect' couple. 14 years married.

Valencio Dametri. Thirty two. A high business man who specializes in marketing and getting money in any way. Also because his parents are wealthy rich.

There three spoiled bratty kids I've grown to love. He may be a horrible husband but he's an amazing father. She's an amazing mother. They have the perfect family. Seem to have the perfect marriage. Treat one another like any husband and wife. He just can not keep up with the loyalty. I suspect she knows but doesn't care. It doesn't really matter when you don't love one another. When you do it all for the media.

Angelina (13), then the twins, Rebecca and Alessandro (10).

All dramatic, crybaby's, spoiled, hateful and brutally honest. It took me awhile till they started opening up for me. To find out they do have huge hearts. I take care of them on any account when the parents are gone. Which is a lot of the time because of how busy their schedule is. Plus they know it would be hard to fire me after I've built a dynamic with them. They trust me. I love them even if they drive me insane.

My life is simple. I'm not happy or sad. I live in a nice apartment, I work and go to school. I love baking. I'm the process of opening up a shop. Harder then I would think. Kind of want to move out of Hollywood. This place is so fast pace. The people are crazy and can't drive.

Once I graduate my contract for these people are up. But right now I need the money. And they pay more then enough.

It's July. Semester has just begun and I'm already stressed. It's been hot. And the kids think it's okay to go into the pool everyday. When I'm cleaning or making food. So now Angelina is sick. And of course she's exaggerating the matter. The twins are playing some game on their iPads and I'm cleaning up the last of the dishes. I'm glad they don't have maids really. Even though I kind of am. Shows they can actually do things themselves. Even if they're very known. They still do house duty things which I'm grateful for. Shows they are still human and not lazy."

The door opens and it's Dametri. I would call him by his first name but I think I've gotten used to it. Technically he is still my boss and I don't want him to get the satisfaction of hearing his name come out of my lips.

He talks to the kids and I smile seeing how his eyes always light up around them. The lines on each side of his face, indenting deeply whenever speaking to them. His face always changes around them. I know the kids know how there dad could be. But he's complete different with them. Something I envy. The amount of patience him and his wife have. Rebecca kisses his cheek and leaves, Alessandro doesn't do that but he fist bumps him with an I don't care face and follows her up the long ass stairs I dread.

For twins they get along very well. Sometimes I do worry for Angelina. She is genuinely a quiet introvert. And she actually hates people. But I think I'm closer to her then the twins. She just seems alone a lot.

Dametri removes his tux and my eyes avert from staring at how good his body is held in anything. He had one fully tatted hand. And then roses on his shoulders. Each rose has his kids initials under them. Maybe I peaked when he changed. But that's it. He's gorgeously tall. Holds a cocky confidence and huge ego. Although his eyes can be passed for black, they're always glistening. He's now standing behind me.

But it's nothing new.

"Should I fuck you while washing dishes?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"No but you should go tuck your kids into bed."

"I should tuck you into bed, my bed." I dry my hands and walk away from him going to grab my stuff.

"You need to stop." He's grinning. He's always amused about this stuff and I hate it. I hate him if it's not clear. I have just as big pride. He will never have me in that way. No matter how much he tries. I wouldn't give it in. Even if he is perfect in every way.

Valencio Dametri

I watch as she furiously put her hair in a low bun. "Getting ready to suck my dick?" I follow her to the door. "You should suck mine." She mutters lowly.

"Gladly."

She turns to face me. Her purse over her shoulder and phone in her hand. Stressed and annoyed. "What is your problem Dametri. Get a grip."

I do want to get a grip...on you.

I keep that line to myself. She's heated and I don't really want her to get in a car crash because of her anger. It's amusing, hilarious doing this to her. She's staring at me waiting for me to say something else unprofessional.

Her eyebrows are pulled slightly and her chest is rising and falling. Her huge tits under that black shirt and her light blue jeans curving her hips perfectly. My eyes slowly trail back up to her face. I don't think one night would satisfy me with her.

"Have a goodnight." Are the only words I seem to be able to form.

"Angelina is sick, so be nice to her and give her meals. And let her rest a lot." She takes her keys from her bag and turns around. Walking away.

"Fuck."

She looks good in the simplest things. Her ass...

"Fuck."

This fuck is different. This fuck is when my wife is pulling into the driveway covering her. She exchanged some words with Odessa before she leaves. Ciara kisses my cheek before walking in. I stand there with the door still open. I roll my eyes and close the door locking it.

"I'm so glad we have her." Ciara says smiling happily. She's too happy. Either because she had a good photo shoot or a good fuck. Either way none of them concern me.

"Why are you so wound up?" She's in front of me again. Her hands on the side of my neck. I wish there were hers.

Four months on advancing onto her and she isn't advancing. There were moments I was close. But her ego and pride is as big as mine. She's an amazing chase. The first two months I kept myself away. I thought she was sweet. But then I really realized she's more like me. I'm going to slut her out one day.

"I need to shower."

"Wait for me at least?" She asks as I walk away from her.

I look back at her. She's happy because she's horny. My mind stops thinking about her. And more on her. My eyes finally drift down her body. A smirk plasters on my face. Lace see through too and flared pants. I can see...everything. I hold out my hand for her. She's smiling like a dickhead taking it. I easily pick her up.

No one can deny she's an actress. A beautiful one. One that's amazing in bed. I know we cheat on each other. We aren't in love. Never really have been. We're more business partners. For the public.

Even if I wish it were Odessa.

I still ruined Ciara that night.