Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Valencio Dametri

I step into the shop. Four months after I sent her the letter . Needing to take the time to sort myself out and make sure I was okay. Make sure my family was okay before wanting to make an actual huge decision. Her shop was surprisingly larger then I'd expect. She put a lot of investment. I see it. White and gold themed. Simple but elegant. It had just opened. She works six to eight. On weekends up to ten. It does make sense. She's out done herself. She doesn't even seem to notice that little bell ring for a second as she's writing things down.

She finally looks up.

I expected something different. Her to be shocked. Angry. Annoyed. But she only smiled.

"You're here." She says in slight disbelief.

"Wanted to see your shop you moved across the country to open."

"You're insane." She's walking around the counter, opening the small door that allows you to walk in and changes the sign to closed. She looks...different. Her birthday has just passed. Twenty five. I couldn't help but watch how much more gorgeous she looked.

"Are you embarrassed I'm here?"

"Yes and I don't trust myself around you anymore."

She's standing awfully far. Or maybe I'm the one standing far. This shop isn't huge. But she still seems so distant. She looks stressed.

"I moved to start a new chapter. And it's been nearly a year and a half now?"

She's standing against the counter where I should be taking my order.

"I want to order something." I state. She crossed her arms. She can't decline a customer.

"What would you like Dametri?"

We're back to Dametri. She really wants to restart.

"I would like you...bent over on the counter, Odessa." I watch as her expression changes slightly.

I start walking up to her. She doesn't reject me as I kiss her cheek. "You're suppose to hate me." I can't hate her. She didn't deserve me blowing her off.

"Did you get my letter?"

She can't lie. I notice how she looked at my hand as I walked in, I noticed how her eyes glistened with hope for a second.

She just nods.

"I don't want to be a secret." She states.

"You won't be."

"I can't have kids." Her eyes are watering.

"That's okay." I assure. I've indicated it for awhile. She didn't trust me enough to tell me. I wish she told me. But I can't blame her that she didn't.

I smile when she kisses my cheek as well. "Am i allowed to kiss you?" She asks. Her tears are still falling but I don't think it's because she's sad. I want to tease and say no. She stole my line.

"Yes."

She does. I kiss her back. Her arms wrap around my neck as my hands hold her waist pressing her against me. Her mouth forms with mine and her lips have always been perfect for me. She's always been perfect for me.

I pick her up placing her on the counter , my hands reaching up her thighs to unzip her jeans. She does the same. Undoing my belt and unzipping my pants. I remove the pants off her. "I don't know if I want this apron on or not." I groan . She moans into the kiss as I remove the rest of her clothes. Leaving on her bra but soon unclipping it and sliding it off her arms. She unbuttons my shirt and slides them off my arms. Her hands feel good on me. She pulls me closer she's sitting on the edge. She bites her lips as I take her tits into my mouth. I notice how she parts her legs further. Her hand is in my hair while my tongue plays with her nipples.