Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Odessa Sedet

'If you want to come to my office you're free to do so, just don't take any of those clothes off. May hire you as my assistant too.'

I roll my eyes and feel my thighs press against one another as I imagine what he would even do. My thoughts ponder for awhile not knowing what to type next.

'I'm leaving in thirty.'

Thirty. It would take me about twenty five minutes to get there. He's doing this on purpose. And I'm loving every part of it.

It took me twenty eight minutes. Twenty eight minutes I found him in the lobby about to leave. We stare at each other for awhile.

No one is in the lobby except for the front desk women who doesn't say a thing. As I follow him to the elevator. My hearts racing as he presses the second to last number. 15th floor. He's standing behind me.

"I'd touch you right now if there weren't any cameras." He whispers so lowly. I cross my legs and bite my lip wishing he would.

"I'm not wearing anything down there." I state looking to my side. "You're so fucking sexy."

Butterflies.

So many butterflies in my stomach. He's so close but so far. I take one step back. Just one, his hand brushes against my hand and I smile before stepping to his side. Then stepping behind him and leaning against one of the elevator bars. He looks down and I know he's smiling.

The ride is so damn slow. So much tension and heat in this big ass elevator. Once it opens he's walking out first. I'm following. I lock his office door not giving two fucks how most the blinds aren't down which means people can see us. It locks in sound for the most part. He sits on his chair.

I stand in front of him my hands are holding onto the table behind me for dear life as he glares at me. Enjoying his view. He parts my legs with his foot slightly. I almost loose my balance at the suddenness. He smiles in amusement. He scoots closer with his chair. He's sitting down. I'm standing over him yet he has all the power he wants.

"Sit on the desk."

I do.

He parts my legs completely. My skirt rises completely. I let him move his hand up my thigh. I let him bring his fingers inside me. His ring and index finger slowly move inside me. I feel my body go limb as he starts to finger me.

"This wet Odessa?" He states. I can't keep my hands to myself. I reach down and start undoing his belt. Unzipping his pants. Running my hand up and down his dick through his boxers. He's so hard. I want to feel him inside me. I don't know why I'm aching so much for him. The satisfaction on my face as I move my hand up and down his dick giving him a handjob. I remove his hand off me and replace them with my own fingers. Slightly leaning back and giving him a show. His eyes glue between my legs as I finger myself. Mine do too. I gulp as he spits on dick and starts touching himself. Matching my own pace. It's different watching him. A bigger turn on. His other hand is on my thigh. "Fuck." His lips part running his thumb over his tip. He stops me as my legs start to close. I stop touching myself and get up.

Kissing him deeply and making him remove his hand from himself as well. His hands don't keep to himself as I suck on his neck. Grabbing my ass and slapping it to leave hand prints. I kiss him once more. A short sweet kiss before facing the other way.

I slowly lower myself onto him. My back is facing him and I'm going to ride him. His hand wraps around my throat as I do so. "Oh my." I close my eyes moving up and down on him. I don't think he's ever been this hard inside me. I know it's hurting him. And I think I can make him come any second. He pops off the top of my blouse, grabbing my breasts in his hand and playing with them. I look like a whore. He knows it, he enjoys it. He groans as I grind my hips against him. "You're not going to control this Odessa." He whispers. He pulls me off him. My hands lay flat on the table as he bends me over on his desk.