Chapter 7

"Wait, are you serious?" Alec asked her, quite shocked. He knew she was warming up a little to them but the whole fight before her kidnapping made them think they had taken ten steps back. "I am. I was mad at you and Jace because of the fight we had but seeing how much me being taken effected you made me think that maybe I shouldn't be that hard on you and give you a chance." Michelle quietly told him while rubbing her arm in an attempt to calm her nerves for his reaction.

"You won't regret this, princess. Let me get Jace." Alec told her before giving her a hug and kissing her head. "Make yourself comfortable. You can grab some of our clothes to sleep in if you'd like." Alec told her, before rushing off to find Jace.

Jace couldn't believe his ears. She wants to give them a chance. Not wanting to keep their mate waiting any longer, both boys rushed off towards their room. Seeing their mate sit on their bed made them feel ecstatic. They can't screw this up.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted. It just never occurred to me how much this soulmate thing meant." She told the both of them, fiddling with her fingers. "No, don't apologize babe! It's not your fault. We could have been more understanding. We're sorry" "Jace is right, princess. We should have explained it to you sooner." Alec added.

"I was serious about giving you a chance. I don't think I feel the same as you two yet but I am getting some feelings for you." Michelle told the two of them, blushing a bit. "We'll take it as slow as you want, princess" Alec assured her. "Let's get some sleep for now." Jace said "we'll talk more about this when you're well rested, babe" he added.

So the three of them crawled into bed, Michelle in the middle with her head on Jace's chest while Alec was holding her waist tightly. It didn't take her too long to fall into a deep sleep in the arms of her soulmates.