0.8

Is this present time? Yes... is it present time where you least expected it? Also yes ;)
Ehe, in moments like this I truly feel evil >:)

*Mild Damon bashing. He's not an antagonist, just Damon.*

((Also, a warning for in the future. There are quite a few relationships in this story, most aren't canon. However, this is a family-focused fanfiction. There's a reason why I didn't start with Ostara meeting Melissa. I apologize if there isn't as much romantic relationship content as you would like.))

Present, Virginia

Present, Virginia

    Scott Mikaelson considered himself a very lucky person. Not so much at the beginning of his life, but life seemed to keep vastly improving as time went on. Which was more than enough for him. Now he has two amazing mothers and Noah Stilinski as a father figure. An adopted brother his age who was one of his best friends before that. Scott still keeps in contact with all of his friends. He even lives in the same apartment building as his best friend, practically brother, Stiles. Scott finished his first year in the university recently and he did really well. Not only that, he's been in a steady relationship for almost a year.

    It wasn't the most conventional of relationships, but Scott didn't mind it. It's not like any of his previous relationships were normal. Plus, both of his mother's were immortal vampires, so of course, he thought of turning even if cost him his werewolf half. Finding someone that he loved that also happened to be a vampire just made Scott want to turn even more, actually. It was almost inevitable in his mind, his eventual turning.

When Scott got to the university in Virginia, he wasn't really expecting to date, anyone. Scott was ready to buckle down and focus on his education. Becoming a veterinarian that had to be able to treat all different kinds of animals took a lot of schooling. When Scott was actually able to focus on his work he did really well. So, he wanted no distractions. Normal or supernatural. In hindsight, he ended up with both a normal issue infused with a supernatural one. A crush on an immortal vampire who was working at a mechanical shop.

They met through Stiles. When the two boys got to Virginia, Stiles found a mechanic that he liked right away. That mechanic quickly became the only one he's allowed to work on his precious Jeep. Stiles had an exam when he was supposed to pick his Jeep up after it had been worked on. Scott was free so he decided to walk over and pick it up for him. Scott knew he was pansexual for a while now. Seeing the attractive mechanic just made him feel extremely gay at that moment in time.

The two met aware of how attracted they both were to each other. That's what happens when you have enhanced senses, after all. They started casually going out right away. With Scott being way more like his awkward high school self than he would have liked. It didn't take long at all for one of them to slip up. Okay, it wasn't necessarily a slip-up.