𝟏𝟐

Gorgeous

Gorgeous.

Entirely fucking gorgeous. And I can't seem to stand it. I mean, trust me. I can. But... How can she walk around looking flawless and just...? God.

Only two hours ago, she came back with Mason. Now, they're stationed in her room. Probably watching a movie or doing whatever the hell siblings who can tolerate each other do. Something about their docile relationship has to be a phenomenon of some sort.

I saw her this morning, but I didn't get to appreciate her appearance then.

She was wearing makeup today, which is new. Sure she wears some on the daily, but it was different today. Usually, she brands mascara and maybe some gel on her eyebrows, always blush. Today, though, I think I noticed some eyeliner, maybe some concealer.

And don't get me started on what she wore. I almost outright asked if she's an angel.

From the tank top that hugged her small breasts, to the form-fitting pencil skirt. From the confidence that basically leaked from every one of her pores.

She was just different today. And it has me reeling. More than usual, too, if that's even possible.

I know I should be trying to get some sleep, but I just can't get this girl out of my head. And she's only across the hall from my bedroom. So close, yet so far.

I wake up a little later than usual, but seeing as it's a late start day, it isn't too much of a problem.

Stretching my arms above my head, I rub my hand over my stomach, reaching to rub the back of my neck. If these beds aren't the death of me, my roommate will be.

There she is, in all her glory, leaning on her elbows into the counter. She's got her ass sticking out, scrolling through her phone and humming absentmindedly. And I don't know that I've ever wanted to spend the rest of my life looking at someone like I do right now.

I open my mouth to say good morning, but then she laughs. It's sweet and short, and she hangs her head low, shaking it like she's just seen something and she can't decide if it's funny or stupid. Maybe both.

But I don't want to ruin her moment, so I go to shower instead.

After I'm done in the bathroom, though, I'm going to talk to her. For whatever reason, I've missed her. Even though we literally share this cabin and look after the same kids, it's like I haven't seen or spoken to her in ages.

But that isn't true at all because I talked to her just... the night I asked if she wanted to act out word porn with me. My God. Who let me think that I'm funny? Now I'm pretty sure I've creeped her out.

She's never going to talk to me again.

I mean, she did look like she was considering it. And if she was, why couldn't I?