𝟐𝟐

"I've always been good at sharing, Noah

"I've always been good at sharing, Noah."

She wants me to touch her?

We only kissed today. And now she wants to, what? Make out? More than make out? My virgin ass is going to nut just with her sitting on me like this.

"Can I..."

"Mm-hmm."

I flatten my palms over her thigh, letting my hands wander. I watch her face the whole time and she's watching me right back.

My hands move toward the underside of her thighs and they slip under her shorts. I squeeze her ass, feeling, pinching, loving every inch of her. The feel of the hair on her thighs and the slight indents in her skin, the warmth—it's better than any wet dream.

She sighs, her bottom lip pulled between her lip.

I race her underwear with my finger and she gasps, jumping slightly in my lap. I laugh a little and she closes her eyes.

Hands still exploring her, I bring them to her waist, dragging them over the small curve up to her breasts and then back down.

When she starts leaning in, I meet her halfway. Her plump lips meet mine in a soft, but firm kiss. A low moan is my reward for squeezing her thighs, allowing my tongue entrance into her mouth.

She pushes back, hands on my chest. "I-I don't know how to kiss like that."

"Do you want to learn?" I whisper against her lips.

"Uh-huh."

Our lips connect again, my tongue sweeping over her bottom lip until she parts both of her for me. I guide her through the kiss. The gliding and sweeping of the tongue, the soft lip bites. All until she's doing it to me all on her own without so much hesitation.

I hold onto her thighs, my thumb so close to her—

Her ringtone cuts right through our moment.

She's panting against my lips and it's only then that I notice that she's been grinding against me. Only then that I notice I'm... Oh, my...

She doesn't get off of my lap, she only reaches over me to grab her phone from the side table.

Answering it, she presses it to her ear.

"Hello?"