KIDNAPPED?!?

"IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK I AM, I WILL SUE. TERRIBLE SERVICE I TELL YOU, TERRIBLE!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs while the woman covered her ears "Shut up! Now I understand why they left, you're so fucking annoying" I fell silent "The fuck did you just say, bitch?"
The woman glared at me while I was looking around, trying to hear where she is cuz I had a blindfold on and probably looked stupid af.

"I'll throw hands, you sack of shits" I threaten, making the driver crack up a little while the woman glared at him "Ughh.. can't you hurry up?!" The man scoffed "It's not my fault that there's traffic"
I wheezed "You can't even kidnap people correctly. What kind of criminal are you?" The woman growled "I will kill her... I will actually kill her"
I raise my eyebrow "do it then if you're so brave. But it's gonna be on your conscience your whole life. I did save you, ya know" I say, putting my hands on the woman's shoulder after I find her. ".... Yep, it's useless. How is SHE going to fix anything?" The woman. Says, ignoring my presence. How dare she.

The driver shrugged "Hey, it was your idea. You're lucky I helped you, our throats are on the line here" I groan and start kicking the drivers chair like a child making him swerve the car for a second "Woah! Hold her down, Nayeon!" The boy growls as the girl grips my legs and I smirk "Ooh, kinky" the girl yells "YAH! SHUT UP!" I roll my eyes under the mask "Jeez, party pooper" the woman ties my legs together "Drive, Lucas!" The man sighed and speeded up.

I kept bothering them, wanting for them to at least CONSIDER throwing me out the fucking window but they didn't fucking budge. I felt the car slow down and turn around, I panicked "EYO. I THINK I NEED TO PUKE AND SHIT AND STUFF. IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF I SHAT OUT THE CHIPOTLE AND TACOS THAT I JUST ATE FOR BREAKFAST." I heard the car door open and panicked as Nayeon rolled her eyes "yeah, yeah, your highness. We have a royal bathroom right inside" she dragged me out of the car even though I fell on the floor and tried to slither out of there only to be picked up by Nayeon "Damn you're heavy" she said, dragging me inside, the air became cooler as the concrete changed to some nice floors. I could guess that we went from a huge parking area underground to some sort of hallway or something.

Nayeon whispered "Keep quiet or else they will kill you" I smirk, wanting to scream but then it hit me that if I scream, I'll make everything even worse. I got out of Nayeons grip "I can walk to my death on my own, thank you very much" I say, trying to get the blindfold off only for Lucas to slap my arms away as Nayeon gripped my arm "Ey, that's not very nice. But please tell me that you have a toilet here, cuz I think I'll actually need to take a record breaking shit right now." Nayeon covered my mouth and dragged me to hide as I heard a few people pass by.

She pulled me around, it was a pretty big place if I say so myself. Finally she dragged me into a room and ripped the blindfold off making me immediately look around. It was a white room with three beds, it wasn't as clean as I imagined though. "ok, where the fuck am I?" Before she could answer, I pushed her to the side and ripped that mf door open, only to see a long hall on both sides, covered in doors. Nayeon dragged me inside again "Listen here. I don't care who you are. But unfortunately, you're our only hope.... " she said, her eyes softening.

I frown "I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong person. I know it's hard to tell but I'm not Jesus." She glared once again "Let's go." She said, dragging me out of her room. I frown, I was significantly taller than the girl but I knew I couldn't escape. I was so confused, I mean, no shit I was just kidnapped.

We turned from side to side, her tail not moving, in alert mode, the place was like a maze until we finally reached what looked like the main area, there was no one around, Nayeon looked around, her ears twitching from side to side before running twoards an elevator, dragging me after her until someone yelled "Nayeon!" The girl winced before slowly turning around, I frowned as she tried to pull me behind her, Is she blind?! I'm literally towering over her!

A man walked up to us and glared at me "What the hell is a human doing here?!" He growled, I glared back. Nayeon spoke "None of your buisness, Damien. Get lost" he growled, he was weird, he had ears and horns of a deer.
The hybrid growled and threw Nayeon to the side "Well, at least I can finally get revenge" he stomped to me and I stood my fucking ground, I'm not losing to a deer of all animals. He was face to face with me "What's your name, honey?" He asked with a smirk, I glare at him "You don't deserve to know" he snarled before punching me right across the face, I growl, falling on the ground. Yelling could be heard as Nayeon pushed Damien away. The argument attracted other hybrids who were trying to calm the two down but frowned at me just suffering on the ground.

"This isn't the first time you disobeyed the rules, Nayeon!" Damien yells as another hybrid tries to calm them down. I growl, standing up, Damien glared at me and after ripping himself off of two people holding him back, kicked me in the fucking stomach. All the air escapes my lungs as I wheeze for air and stumbled back.
"Motherfucker" I growl at him, not a minute later. The elevator was heard and everyone froze, making me frown. Nayeon moved to block me from the view and also blocking me from seeing anything.

I held my stomach as I watched all the people move out of the way, their heads down. "..I-im so sorry" Damien said, bowing all the way to the ground "But, Nayeon brought in a human" silence filled the air "I know" my eyes snapped open at the voice as I stood up, shoving Nayeon out of my view. There I see, none other than Taehyung. A smile appears on my face as I run and hug him. He was taken aback, hesitating, he wrapped his arms around me, hugging back before pulling away. He glared at everyone "there's nothing to look at here. Nayeon. We will talk to you later" he glares before dragging me to the elevator.
He felt different. Like he was holding back, I could feel it. Not to mention the change in his looks. His previously bright hair was now a black, making him look more mature. I frown. Getting into the elevator with him.

_________________________________________

AAAAAAAH HES SO HOT I COULDN'T CHOOSE ONE PIC.

Oh, and these two too

Nayeon

Lucas