Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ

Nora's POV

I am now sitting in the living room, on the big couch, Jimin's head on my lap while Jin checks for serious injuries even though Jimin assured us that he was fine, Hoseok was standing across the room, his hands folded and a pissed expression on his face. Yoongi was sitting in the kitchen, resting his head on his palm while his tail swinged back and forth while looking at nothing.
The tension was obviously there, I just don't know which incident is the bigger reason for this. I look down and pet Jimin's head, scratching behind his small ears making him purr.

Jin sighs standing up "Thank god no serious injuries, when Tae comes back I will smack him so hard he won't feel his face for a month" Jimin forces out a laugh, but immediately grabs his stomach afterwards, I sigh "There has to be a better explanation for his behavior, he will get a punishment for what he did and that's for sure" I say while glancing at Hoseok who was walking back and fourth until he stopped and sniffed the air. "Kook is back" he says and walks towards the glass door, opening it. Jungkook immediately runs in while taking deep breaths "Okay will someone explain what happened to Tae?"

"His anger happened" Yoongi says while coming out of the kitchen and leaning against the wall, his hand in his pockets "That kid literally threw Jimin against the wall" I look at Jungkook "And not to mention, he broke the fucking chair! I'm too broke for that!!!" Jimin sits up "Guys, he's just out of it today, let's be honest, we all feel the same as him"

Hoseok sits next to me "Yeah... we're a pack after all, we have to take care of each other... Plus... That incident does have an effect on us.." I glance at Hoseok 'a pack huh...? ... Oh right.... I'm just a human...' I think.
After a minute of silence the glass door opens, revealing Namjoon and Taehyung behind him.
Tae was looking down while Namjoon went next to Jin "he wants to tell us something"
The tiger breathes in "I'm sorry for.... Losing my temper, I didn't mean to hurt you Jimin, I don't know what got into me" Jimin stands up and goes closer to Taehyung, glaring at him.

I take in a deep breath, ready to stop them if something bad happens. Jimin growls and on Taehyung.
.
.
.
.

He hugged him, I sigh in relief and smile at the two. The others were still emotionless making me crumble to the couch. I knew that they needed time to think so I will give it to them.

NEXT DAY

Because of all the things that started happening I decided to stay home with the boys, they've already gotten back to their old selves making my heart calm down. But at the same time, I knew that Tae had to get a punishment so I stayed up all night thinking about it, luckily, I already had a few ideas.

_____________________________

I don't have any ideas, help.