ʙᴜᴛ..... ᴡʜʏ?

So that's that .....

Personally I'm not a fan of parties and I'm not good at hosting them but I guess I'll have to try. And that's why me and the boys are now in a shop buying drinks, food and decorations, Jimin and Hoseok were left home to clean the place since they lost in rock paper scissors. Namjoon was talking on the phone with some producers, wonder why? Because he was able to find a JOB AS A FUCKING SONG WRITER WITH YOONGI. NOW EXPLAIN THAT LOGIC TO ME PLEASE.

At this point I'm just staring into Namjoons soul four isles further from him. A hand wraps around my shoulders with such force that I almost fall, I turn around to glare at none other than Taehyung "Taeeee what the hell are you doing?" I growl, slapping his hand away, he smirks cheekily "did I scare you?" He says and pouts teasingly "how the hell is that considered being scared? I almost fell because of you" I snarl at him and start walking to the drink section, he giggles "awww, you fell for me? But I'm not ready for something serious yet.." he's acts surprised, while walking behind me.

I roll my eyes and try to contain my smile, unfortunately, Tae was watching my every move and saw how my lips twitched up for a second, he jumped up. "HA I made you smileeee!" I throw the bottles of unhealthy juice to him "yeah, laughed at your stupid face!" I give an evil smile to him making him pout.

I turn around and start looking for anything else that we could buy, Yoongi comes around the corner, holding big bags of chips and looks at both of us "Can you two stay quiet? I could hear you from the other end of the store" he mumbles, we lock eyes and I smirk "aw, are you jealous?" I ask, and add "the only reason you could hear us was because you have super hearing, orrrr you spied on usss" me and Taehyung tease Yoongi, who didn't react at all, just turned around "boring"  that was the only thing he said before walking away. Me and Tae burst into laughter, not soon after I collect all of my animals from the store and leave to go home.

I get out the car first and unlock the door to the house... Only to find a mess. My eyes widen and I could literally feel my soul leaving my body "what.... The .... Actual fuck" Jungkook and Jin walk behind me and instantly copy the same reaction that I have.

Hoseok was pinning Jimin to the ground, when Ho saw me, Jimin took the chance to roll on him and pin him down, they both glare at each other.
Jin rolls his eyes and taps my shoulder, going through the door that I was blocking and ripped the two apart with no effort. Namjoon and Yoongi came inside and looked around.

There was broken glass everywhere and trash scattered around, even my precious wall had claw marks on it.
Jin, Nam and Yoon glare at the two making them sit down feeling guilty, but they still had the courage to glare at each other.

I burst out laughing "what the hell happened here? Even wwIII wouldn't do so much damage" Jungkook walks to me and looks at the two boys "why were you fighting?"
Jimin and Hoseok glanced at each other then Jimin said "he..... He called me messy... Then I called him messy" everyone just stared at both of them in disbelief "ALL OF THIS FOR THAT?!?!"