Tʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɴ TV

I sigh flopping on the kitchen chair, looking at Jin and Yoon who were cleaning up and bickering over how to fold a towel making me chuckle. Hoseok and Jimin come to the kitchen smiling and hug me making me hug back "Good morning Nora!" They say making me hum, my eyes closed. "so boys, today we will go to the mall, so that all of you can buy gifts for each other"

Hoseok smile "YAY, GUYS, I HAVE TO SAY THAT, WHATEVER YOU BUY FOR ME HAS TO BE CUTE OR COOL, ITS EITHER A PLUSHY OR CLOTHES! NOTHING ELSE" Me, Jin and Yoongi groan while Jimin just sighs covering his fluffy ears.

I stand up and smack the back of Hoseoks head "Yell again and I swear to God I'm gonna shove a knife down your throat" Hoseok pouts and rubs his head I sigh and look at the others"... Where is Tae, kook and Nam?" Jin shrugs and gulps down water "Probably still sleeping, I'll go wake them up" I nod and smiling at Jin who leaves the room

The rest of us sit down on the dining table and just talk calmly. Yoongi starts explaining that water itself is not wet, it just makes other things wet, I sip my coffee while resting my head on my hand and look at Hoseok who was sitting to the right side of me"well yeah, but if it's not wet how can it make other things wet? If water touches water they make each other wet" he says. Me and Jimin make eye contact, done with life.

"I'm back" Jin says behind me and goes to sit down next to Hoseok. I turn to see sleepy Tae and Jungkook walk in the room, cheeks puffy and pouting. I laugh "You look like you haven't slept in ages" I say standing up and go fix their bed hair, Tae grumbled and hugged me while winning "I'm hungryyyyy"
Jungkook wobbles to the table and trips a bit but was able to sit down. I sigh and scratch behind Tae's ear "Go sit down" Tae nods and does as I say. The guys immedeatly start talking, cracking a few jokes while I go to the living room and turn on the TV for some background noise, it showed some kind of drama coming to an end and the news started.

I go back to the kitchen after throwing the remote on the couch "Alright, Me, Jin and Yoongs prepared food." All of their heads snap in my direction and we all heard a scream from upstairs. "FOOOD?!?!" I widen my eyes and look twoards the stairs to see Namjoon running into the kitchen, I roll my eyes smiling.

The food was gone as soon as it was put on the plate, somehow without speaking we challenged each other to an eating competition, which left us looking at nothing and wanting to sleep. "Jesus, I'm so full" I grumble tapping my belly, all of them agreed, Jin burped and immediately covered his mouth "O Shit, sorry" I look at him with disgust but not long after I burp too. "damn I'm sorry" I say and glare at Jin who was smirking at me, Jimin and Tae still had place to laugh at us making me sigh, giving up on even glaring at them. 'what is life?'

The silence made room for the sound of the news to break through "hello, today you're with miss Won and today I will be talking about hybrids. The government has officially stated that from now on everyone who comes in contact with a hybrid, need to contact the police immediately, stating that Hybrids are a dangerous species and should not be helped or cared for. Everyone who keeps quiet or helps hybrids will be arrested. Adding that Hybrids are not human and there were questions about owning hybrids too, to that they said that you will need to pay a huge amount of money, be at least somehow related to the government and have thei'r approval" she kept going and going but I didn't let her finish and turned off the TV, angry and grossed out from how people can say such things. I come back to the kitchen to see all of their sad faces and lowered ears.

I frown and try to cheer them up "Hey... Don't listen to them, you are perfectly fine" Jungkook looks up at me and asks "Why do humans hate us?" .... Ouch, it felt like an hour just went straight through my chest, I can't look at those sad eyes. "they.... They don't hate you, they are just stared, they are scared of everything they don't understand" I say putting my hand on Jins and Hoseoks shoulder. Namjoon sighs "Come on guys, we can't be sad all day, it's Christmas remember?" He says standing up, little by little they all shake out of the sad zone and start talking happily again. I smile seeing them get along again and glare at my TV. 'I swear to God, I will throw that bitch out'

_____