Tʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ

I roll my eyes and sigh, walking to the three hybrids, I put my hand on Jin's shoulder that was still facing Jimin. Jin looks at me, we make eye contact and he moves out of the way, I put my hands in my pockets and look at Jimin with a blank face. "Jimin" I say with a Stern voice, Jimin glances at me and looks down again. I furrow my eyebrows and repeat myself, this time louder "Jimin, look at me" this time, I make eye contact with him, his brown eyes getting teary.

"Why did you do that?" I ask, ignoring the slight tug in my heart, Jimin gulps, trying to talk with a normal voice but cracking from the urge to release his tears. "I-i don't know... I guess the heat came back for a second" he says, almost in a whisper, Hoseok and Jin had their arms crossed and glaring at Jimin, both standing behind me. I sigh 'Nora, get your shit together and act like an adult' I take a step closer to Jimin, making him flinch, after seeing that I take a step back with wide eyes.

A tear rolled down his rosy cheek, I cursed at myself and took a big step twoards Jimin, still not showing any emotion.

3rd POV

Jimin closed his eyes tightly, preparing for a beating but suddenly felt a body envelop him in a hug, his eyes snapped open, shocked. Nora looked out the window and whispered "It's ok Jimin... Let it out" the two boys behind Nora were standing there with their mouths open, they weren't used to seeing this that Nora being soft and not being beaten after making a mistake.

Jimin's eyes started to water more and he gripped Nora's shirt, releasing everything into Nora's chest while she stroked his back. The sobbing male has never in his life felt so free and appreciated, even after all the time they spent with Nora, she still kinda reminded them of the people in the laboratory, every Human did. Bit now, they knew that Nora was something else, Jin and Hoseok glanced at each other a slight smile on their faces and admiration in their eyes twoards Nora.

When Jimin calmed down he straightened up and wiped his tears off, face to face with Nora, he smiled "Thank you Nora, you saved me not once but twice already" Nora's lips curved into a small smile, looking at Jimin with appreciation in her eyes and lifted her arm out to fix Jimin's hair behind his ear. "I didn't save anyone, I helped you to save yourself" Jimin looked at Nora with a shocked face and hugged her again.

Nora hugged back and after a few seconds spoke pulling away "It's late already, time to sleep boys" she said and looked at the two boys behind her who nodded, she then turned back to Jimin and gestured him to go to his room which he did with a smile on his face.

After all of them left, Nora went and sat down in the living room ".... They are no longer staying over at my house huh... They live here now...." Nora thinks, her smile still on her face while she thinks about the boys "Damn, they are nothing but a bunch of idiots...." She sighs in-between her words "my idiots" with that she stands up and goes to her room to prepare for tomorrow.

Nora's POV

Next day

I groan hearing someone's voice in the distance and turn to the other side just to keep hearing that angelic voice, I one eye to see a blurry figure standing over me, I smile and close my eyes "What's up dawg" a second passes and my eyes shoot open and I sit up, just to see shocked Hoseok backing away so that we don't bump heads. He smiles, lighting up the whole room "Good morning!" I sigh and smile at him "Good morning, did my alarm wake you up?" Hoseok shakes his head "Nope, I turned it off before it could wake you up and decided to wake you up myself, cuz my face is much better than ear rape" he winks and I laugh"Damn ok"

I get out of bed and stretch "Ok, I'll be downstairs after like five minutes, are the others still sleeping?" Hoseok shakes his head "nope" I nod "ok, now go bitch"
Seok laughs and leaves the room while I go to freshen up and put on comfortable clothes. When I'm done I leave my room just to smell the fresh smell of food I immedeatly run downstairs to see Jin making food, I go next to him "What are you doing?" I say looking over his shoulder, he immedeatly jumps up and looks at me shocked "AAAAAH Wah" he grabs his heart and continues his job while I just make fun of him "I'm making Ramen with eggs and salad" I nod "Wow, you're a really good cook"

Jin blushes and scratches his neck "oh it's nothing" I give him the 'are you fucking serious?!?!' look and speak "DUDE YOURE BETTER THAN GORDON RAMSAY" He covers his animal ears and chuckles "Ok, ok I'm a good cook" I smirk and go to sit down and pull out my phone. Jimi. And Hoseok enter the kitchen while laughing like maniacs about some kind of joke Jimin made, Jin tried to make a dad joke but failed miserably when he ended up to be the only one laughing. Let's just say that the food was much more spicy than intended.

I then get a notification from Yoongi "pls pick me up, I can't handle the noise anymore" I chuckle and look up at the boys "WERE GOING ON A TRIP DIPSHITS, FINISH THE FOOD AND LETS GO" I yell while putting my shoes on near the exit, I see Jin shoving food in his mouth while Jimin and Hoseok were gulping down water. I roll my eyes and leave, not waiting for them.