Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs I sᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴅ?

We got in the car and drove to the hotel, while driving there was silence in the car, I looked at the back mirror to see all of them sitting on their phones, I raised my eyebrow 'when did they learn to use them?' I think while only remembering to teach the how to call.

I speak remembering something "Jimin" he looks up at me with curiosity in his eyes making me continue "What you did yesterday is still bad and you should not do that again, that's why we will need to punish you, oh and guys I'll set up some rules in this house because the one saying that you can't go into my room and kitchen don't work anymore"
Jimin looks at me, terrified and the others nod reassuring me that they heard me. I look at Jin who's sitting next to me, admiring him but then looking back at the road.

We get to the hotel. I park outside the hotel and get out of the car, they all follow me, eyes still on their phones, I roll my eyes 'So that's how my parents felt' I think and immedeatly remember them 'that reminds me, I should visit them'

We go in and the woman at the desk gave me a confused look because i come here every single day, get out with more boys, come back with all of them and then get out with more. Yeah, that makes so much fucking sense. I smile at her making her look away. When we were in the magic metal box that I forgot the name of I immedeatly took all of their phones away. "ok that's it, no more phones for you" they immedeatly whine and start reaching for them I put one hand in front of them and one further away from myself. "Seriously, what the fuck are you doing on there?!?"

They look at each other and sigh, Hoseok speaks "We don't really know much about the human world either, we just know how to talk because when we lived in the science lab Namjoon would listen to every word they said and read everything and would teach us Korean, because we only used to communicate through our animal forms...... We don't know how you act in this world, just what we saw the scientists do" Then it hit me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"oh FAK" I growl and bang my head against the wall "How could I be so stupid?!?!" They run to me worried for my mental state and Jin stops me from breaking my damn head "Nora, please stop, it's not your fault" I glare at him and the doors open, but we don't budge. I take my hand and slam it against my other hand "That's it, when we go back home, I'll teach you human things!" With my determined look I stomp out of the elevator and Make my way twoards Yoongi's room I lift up my leg and burst open the door "KNOCK, KNOCK BITCH"

No one reacts to my chaotic entrance so I go in the room to see Yoongi (who by the way had his animal parts out) sleeping on the bed, his back turned to the woman who was also sleeping, her back facing Yoongi. I slowly go twoards Yoongi and when I was just inches away from his face is smirk and yell at the top of my lungs "WAKEY, WAKEY BITCH" His eyes burst open and he screeches before rolling off the bed unintentionally and hitting the floor, I close my eyes already used to witnessing them almost naked. I search the bed and grab a pillow before throwing at what I could tell was Yoongi.

"WHAT THE FUCK NORA?!?"  I open my eyes and glare at him "HIDE YOUR PRIVATES" I yell glancing at his ears, realization hit him and he immedeatly hid them, the woman started to wake up and when she was me she immediately sat up and covered herself with a blanked. I give Yoongi a stink eye "NOW GET YOUR NO EXISTENT ASS TO THE BATHROOM AND PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON" he rolls his eyes and storms out of the room, the pillow only covering his lower part. I watch him leave and then turn to the woman who looked at me in shock.

I smile "Hello, sorry for bursting in so soon, now, how much do I owe you?" I ask searching through my wallet and going to her side. Before she could say anything I talk again "I'm sorry you had to deal with him" the woman shook her head and smiled "it's okay, besides, it's only been one day" I stop everything I'm doing and look at the woman ".....mam.....you have been fucking for three to four days straight" the woman's eyes widen "WHAT?!?" I sigh and hand her 40000 won "Here,is that enough?" The woman takes the money, counts it for a second and then nods "I'd actually do it for free because of how good it was"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms "Yeah, yeah I don't care" I say while looking around "I'm gonna leave now" I say before walking twoards the door, at the same time banging the bathroom door just to hear a screech back, I smirk and leave the room immediately seeing all the other boys, widen my eyes seeing that Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung joined. They immedeatly run to me and hug me. I wheeze for air and fall to the ground, with three men on top of me. "CANT... BREATHE" they got off me, I looked to see that their animal parts weren't visible.

I smiled "It's nice to see you too" I say making all of them smile, I hear the door close behind me and I turn around to see Yoongi who glared at me "Bitch" I roll my eyes "at least I'm a hot bitch, not like you" I say and flip my hair, smirking. Jin laughs at me and says "Hey, let's go" Taehyung looks at Jin "where?" Yoongi looks at Tae and rolls his eyes "Home, dumbass" with that we go to the elevator.

Hello bitches, I have a question, how should this relationship go?

1. You end up dating one of the hybrids and the others find someone else

2. You end up with all the hybrids

3. You stay as friends