reunion

The three made their way out of the empty corridors, Jackson and Emma being a little too serious for Noras liking as she trailed along. Finally, they reached a big metal door surrounded by workers carrying supplies. Jackson's sharp eyes analyzed the surroundings as he let out a deep breath and put his hands into his pockets "Act natural, like you belong" he mumbled, throwing another hand over Emma's shoulder as they started to walk, Nora raised her eyebrow in amusement as she walked next to Emma, pretending to talk to her. The workers only glanced at them, continuing to stack boxes on top of each other.

Once they were out of the mall, Emma turned to Nora. "By the way. Do you remember that one time we went three times over the speed limit?" She asked, Jackson stared at Nora in curiosity. The girl in question frowned, not liking her question at all. "What are you imply-"

"AAAAAAAOHMYGOD SLOW DOOOOOWN" she screamed, gripping the car seat and that little holdy thingy above her head as Jackson wore a dangerous grin on his face, his hands wrapped around the steering wheel and his foot all the way down on the speed peddle.

Emma laughed. "Jeez, you're no fun." she laughed at Nora, who was praying to whoever would listen. "Aren't we supposed to be stealthy?!" She yelled as Jackson only laughed."In this economy? Please, no one cares. " The car speeded through the crowded streets, skyscrapers making the city feel claustrophobic as people stared at the crazy car flying past. They finally got out of the main city, now the skyscrapers turned into houses and then into factories. Nora stared out of the window. Finally, they reached an abandoned looking garage. Nora frowned.

Emma didn't wait for the car to stop, opening the door and jumping out. Luckily, it was already slowing down. Nora stared at both of them, bewildered. "Seriously? Why was that necessary?" She said, exiting the car as Jackson finally turned it off."Come on. Someone is waiting for you. " Emma grinned, putting her hands in her pockets and starting to walk into the house through the busted rotting door."Sorry for how it looks. We have to work with what we've got, ya know?" The man said as all three of them walked in, walking past broken glass, torn up sheets and couches onto the second floor, where only a few doors were still standing. Emma led the way, approaching the one nearest to a broken balcony and opening it, voices were heard. Familiar voices. Noras heart sank as she ran in, wide eyes as she stared at the people in front of her.

There stood three men, the middle one hovering over the table in the middle of them, pointing at a computer and seemingly instructing the other two of what to do. His eyes were sharp and stern, a few bruises visible on his face, his messy black hair almost covering his eyes. Namjoon. The man on his right looked incredibly pissed, his face in a frown, biting his lip unconsciously as he pushed his hair out of his face, his body hovering over the table, only supported by his arms, he was the first to hear her, his sharp glaring eyes snapping in her direction. Taehyung.
And finally, the man on Namjoons left, arms crossed, a wrapped up wound visible on his collar, he was fidgeting, seemingly unable to stay in the same place, not wanting to wait any longer. Hoseok.

Nora couldn't react quickly, couldn't feel the tears falling down her cheeks when she felt a pair of arms desperately wrapped around her, one hand on her waist, pulling her close, the other on the back of her head, gently grabbing her hair and burying her face into the person's chest. Namjoon had her fully in his embrace. She could hear his shaking breathing, his beating heart trying to calm down as Namjoon leaned down, kissing her forehead. Nora broke even more, wrapping her arms around his back, holding him tight, never wanting to let go, never wanting this comfort to go away as tears ran down her face. "Thank god you're okay," both of them said in unison.

Namjoon pulled back from the hug, and even though they stood in the embrace for a minute, it was too short for Noras liking, way too short. But her gaze was averted when she felt another pair of arms wrap around her shoulder, Taehyung. He gripped her shirt, desperate to cling for as long as possible, and Nora did the same. This time, Nora was the one to snap out and pull away, smiling at Taehyungs now tearful face, she cupped his cheeks gently "Calm down, I'm ok" she said, looking over at Hoseok, who was still standing in the same place, his face emotionless. Nora was the one to approach him. She didn't break eye contact as she wrapped her arms around Hoseoks's waist and finally hugged him. Hoseoks hands slowly glided, wrapping around Nora. It felt forced, like he was trying to act angry, Nora knew that he wasn't angry at her, he was angry that they had to reunite like this, angry that this might not be the last time that would need to part ways for so long. Finally, Hoseoks body relaxed, and he finally hugged tightly, burying his face into her shoulder. "I hate these kinds of reunions" Nora laughed, wiping her tears away "Me too"

"Boo hoo, get a grip" those words broke the emotional moment, Noras face snapped, glaring at Jackson, who had his arms crossed, resting on the wall "You can reunite all you want later" he grinned as Nora was about to beat the shit out of him, that feeling was shared by the three men next to her "Jackson shut up before you get your ass beat" she snapped, making him raise his hands in surrender "Sure. Anyway, we need your help"
"Like always" Nora smirked, looking at Namjoon.