ᴏᴍɢ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ?

Three weeks have passed since the incident with the boys, we decided to make Taehyung drink three espresso in a row and clean the snow off the road all night while we took pictures. Every day we can see more and more police officers walking around the city, the boys are getting more and more anxious making Jin and Namjoon create a policy that only me and the two with Yoongi can watch the news.
Now as for me, I started researching about the types of animals that they are and find more facts I can use. We have 'play time' with the boys, at least thats how Google calls it. We prefer 'workout hour' since they're not kids. And I came up with lots of new ways to spend the time since we basically quarantined ourselves.

It's evening right now and I'm sitting on my couch and tapping my feet while looking at the blank white wall of wisdom, the boys were doing their own things around the house while I'm just staring at a wall.... Great. I frown looking at the amazing wall, it's too.... Empty. I sigh looking outside, there will be a storm happening tonight so I need to fall asleep before it starts.

I walk upstairs and smile at hobi who was heading downstairs, I enter my room and fall on my bed "I'm so tireeeed"
I groan taking off my clothes and putting on old ones that I use as pajamas, they were loose and short, most comfortable to sleep with. I cuddle into the bedsheets and try to fall asleep.

I hum waking up from the thunder and rain and lay on my other side but then hear my door open, I open my eyes trying to see through the darkness "hello?" I grumble out, some shuffling can be heard going closer to my bed, I start to see a figure approaching "Nora... Can I sleep with you?" I frown recognising the voice "Jungkook? What's wrong?" I ask while extending my arms as a sign for him to get in the bed.

He crawls onto the bed and snuggles under the bed sheets, I ask again "what happened?" He mumbles under the blanket "nothing...." I glance at the window and smirk when I understand "are you scared of the storm" he comes out of the blankets "nO" he whisper-yells, I give him the 'oh really?' face and he sighs "when.... we were in captivity... I was locked up closest to the big window, and when storms like these happened... The storm mixed up with the screams of agony behind the walls and I needed to sleep through that every night on the cold concrete.... Now, every time a storm comes..... It reminds me...." I could hear him holding back his tears so I shushed and hugged him "it's ok... You're not there anymore .... You're safe" I whisper while playing with his hair, his breathing becomes calm after a minute and he turns around and hugs my waist, his tail wrapping around my leg like a snake.

I smile trying not to make it awkward cuz this is the first time I made contact with the opposite sex on my bed. I awkwardly wrap my hands around his shoulders while his head was in my neck. I calm myself down 'jesus Nora don't be a dumbass, close contact is very normal to these animal species, It's not intimate to him, and it shouldn't be to you' I sigh out loud while calming down and play with his ears, he grumbles making his chest vibrate '...DAMN I CAN FEEL HIS ABS'

His arms tighten around my waist while his tail slithers up to my thigh, I try not to gulp down the saliva that built up in my mouth 'DON'T MAKE IT WEIRD, ITS JUST NATURAL ANIMAL BONDING' Jungkook's lips brush against my neck while he breathes in 'i- is he SMELLING ME? DO I STINK?' I panic, finally gulping down the saliva, Jungkook speaks up with a deep voice "Is everything ok?" I panic and nod, collecting myself and reply "yes" I curse myself, my voice cracked.

And that's how we slept the whole night, him cuddling me and me turning into a wooden plank.

Next morning

I wake up from the sound of snoring and look behind me to see Jungkook sleeping without blankets, mouth wide open with some saliva dripping down and snoring. I roll my eyes and get out of bed, kicking my feet into my flip flops and go to brush my teeth.

After I clean up I just stare at myself for a minute just to see a black spot on the wall behind me, I look closely "oh my fucking God that's a spider" I turn around and look at the small but fat spider and take off my slipper. I carefully get on top of my toilet and slowly get my slipper In front of the spider. "PAH"
I look at my slipper disgusted and wash it "great, now I'm going to hell for having blood on my slipper"

I go out of the bathroom to see Jungkook still sleeping so I take this as an opportunity to change, I go into my closet and put on a loose big black shirt, no bra and some shorts, I tye my hair and look at the cat on my bed......

Slowly I go near the bed and take a pillow before throwing it on kooks face "wake up" I say and he responds with a grunt, I take that as and ok and leave the room to make some coffee.

I go to the kitchen only to see Hoseok and Yoongi talking while drinking some professionally made iced coffee, they immedeatly say hi to me, not even looking that I entered, probably heard me. I go and turn on the coffee machine and go sit down "so, what are you talking about?" I ask while looking at their drinks, Hoseok speaks up "well, you know how- what's that smell?" Hoseok frowns and sniffs the air, Yoongi looks at Hoseok confused but does the same.

I raise my eyebrow when both of their eyes shoot up at me "what?" I ask and Yoongi slowly says "why do you smell like.. kook?" Confused, I smell top of my shirt and Hoseok chuckles "you can't smell it, it's more like a scent"
"Oh" I say and then ask "so what do I smell like everyday?" Yoongi silts his head "your normal scent is just all of our scents, but now Jungkook's is really strong" I think for a second and realise what they mean "I mean, I slept with him tonight"

"WHAT" Hoseok jumps up, I jump a little and look at him "dude chill, wha- oh.... OH NO NO NO. NOT LIKE THAT" I panic and stand up, Yoongi looks at me "then what is it?!" I scratch the back of my head "Well, there was this huge storm outside and Jungkook couldn't sleep, so he came to me for comfort and fell asleep"

They calm down immedeatly "thank God" I look at them with a funny look "damn, y'all really don't like the idea" before they could anwser my coffee dinged and I went to pick it up, immedeatly when I sat down again my phone started to ring "hello?" I pick up and the one and only Emma answers "YO, WANNA HAVE A PARTY?!?!"
"No" I don't hesitate to anwser and she whines "come oooon we can invite your new friends! And plus I can introduce you to someone... " She says the last line teasingly "what do you mean" I ask suspiciously and she squeals "GUESS WHO FOUND THEIR SOULMATE"

My eyes widen "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!" I squeal "WE WILL HOST THAT DAMN PARTY AND I WANNA MEET THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!" We squeal into the phones while Hoseok and Yoongi just sip their coffee while judging me.

_____________________
Let's pretend that it takes 1 hour to get to Nora's house and not 3. I'm lazy to change it.