hot DAMN

Tae's POV

It was hard to breathe. My hands were sweating and my heart was racing like crazy. She's here. Her eyes widened, seeing me and ran to hug me. I shed a tear, holding back myself from kissing and embracing her, never to let go.
I glare at everyone and lead her to the elevator and we stand in silence for a second, she was obviously confused. She was as pretty as ever, her plump lips parted "Sooo..."

I didn't let her speak when I enveloped her in a hug, making her stumble against the wall, a tear rolled down my cheek as my tail wrapped around her. Nora hugged back "You okay?" She asked, her voice sounding like honey to my ears. I inhaled her scent, not wanting to let her go again. Every second without her ripped our hearts apart. The elevator dinged and the door opened.

We stayed in that position for a few seconds, Nora allowing me to calm down before gently pulling away and smirking at me "Wow. You miss me that much?" I chuckled "More than you can imagine" I gently grab her hand and lead her out, we were on the highest floor, where our pack lives.
The living room was empty, I knew that they were in the meeting room.

I looked at Nora "Are you sure you want to go in?" She laughed "Dude. Just open the damn door already" I smile at her and open the door, seeing them surrounding the table. Namjoon leaning onto the table while Jimin, Jin and Hoseok were sitting, listening to him. While Kook and Yoongi were leaning against the wall. All of them looking serious and concentrated.

Nora's POV

I smiled at them, seeing the serious faces "Am I interrupting something?" Just when they heard my voice, their eyes snapped in my direction. Oh shit, I just realised how many butterflies they gave me all the time. Not a second later, I was lifted off the ground as the six enveloped me in a hug. I laughed at them "I miss you too" we stayed like this for a minute, savoring the sensation of being together again.

Jin realised something and was the first to let go "wait...why are you here?" He asked making me confused "Well, long story short, your friend Nayeon kind of kidnapped me. So that was fun, I guess.... I also have some questions... About.. this place" the hug ended as I was finally able to reach the ground again, even though they let me go. They were stuck to me like glue. Yoongi holding my hand, Jungkook hugging me from behind, and all of them just surrounding me. Namjoon sighs "...Nayeon is gonna be punished...and.... There's a reason why we didn't come to visit... " I raise my eyebrow "Well? What is it?"

Jimin says "With the help of a few friends we realised that for some reason, your house is surrounded by motion cameras and hidden microphones. Now in the house, but around it. It can't be because they were looking for us in the forest. We would have sensed it.... I think someone knew from the very start that we were in your house" I frown "Wait. What are you saying?" Jungkook walked to the table "That's the point. We don't know. But this can't be a coincidence...."

I stay silent "so... This is where you have been staying?" They nod. "it doesn't feel like home... But we try to make the most of it.." I roll my eyes "Oh please, you have a whole pack of hybrids working for You- wait... You have a whole pack of hybrids working for you? How!?!" Hoseok smiled "It's actually thanks to you. Jackson and us got in contact after we went into hiding and we formed a group, helping other hybrids and they would repay us with information. That's how we ended up here"

Damn, these bitches are rich "Wow, so you're like... Sugar daddies now?" They frown, not knowing what that means "What?" Yoongi asks behind me... How tf do they still not know?
I struggle to get the words out "Well... Sugar daddies are people with a lot of money... Who... Uh.. how do I say this... Pay... Young-" the boys notice my struggle and smirk, Tae chuckles "Were joking, we know what that means" he winks at me... What the fuck... Did my heart just jump from a wink?
.
.
.
No... NoNONONONO DONT YOU DARE.
.
.
.
I blushed. Fuck. And the boys definitely noticed it "Nora? Are you ok? You seem a little bit... Pink" Jimin teased, squeezing my cheek as I glare at him "Good job, making a fool out of me. Haha. Very funny." I roll my eyes, suddenly, the boys ears perk up and a person knocks on the door "Come in" Hoseok says and a boy enters "Um... Sorry to interrupt but there is a commotion happening... About the human" he says, eyeing me, I eye that bitch back. Yoongi sighs "I'll deal with this" with that, he leaves.