Chapter One-Adoption Home

*2 weeks later*
It's been two weeks since I left hospital and came to this adoption home!
I haven't left my room!
The head care worker, Nikki, brings my food and drinks up and because I'm the oldest (13),
I get to have my own room with an en suite (my own built in bathroom!)
I grab my phone from my bed side table and wait for it to turn on!
Ugh I really need to ask Nikki for a new iPhone!
I have an old rubbish Nokia with only 5 things on it; Contacts, Messaging, A few rubbish games, Instagram and YouTube!
Since I've been at the home I have started watching youtubers!
I haven't stopped!
I have subscribed to a few people, including;
Zoë (Zoella)
Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog)
Marky Butt Butt/Marbob (Marcus Butler)
Nimbob (Niomi Smart)
Louise Pentland (SprinkleOfGlitter)
Colleen Ballinger/Miranda (MirandaSingOfficial)
Rachel Ballinger (RBallinger123)
Tanya Burr
Jim Chapman
Dan Howell (DanIsNotOnFire)
Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)
Trxye (Troye Sivan)
Jenna (Jenna Marbles)
Connor Franta
Carrie Fletcher (ItsWayPastMyBedtime)
Cherry Wallis
And Finally Tyler Oakley!
Tyler Oakley is literally queen👑
I love him and his videos so much❤️
My favourites are Zoe, Alfie, Louise, Marcus, Niomi, Tanya, Jim, Troye, Connor and OF COURSE TYLER👑
Anyways, tomorrow is the open day so I'm going to go shopping in the shopping centre just around the corner!
I need to get something to wear even though nobody will wanna adopt me!
I grab my rucksack, some money, my phone and shove it inside locking it safely with my lock I put on it...
Yes I know I'm a weirdo and that I have a lock on my rucksack but someone could take my stuff!
I keep the key for it around my neck😂
I know really girly...
I'm about to head downstairs when I realise I haven't met any of the other kids yet...
I go downstairs and walk into the lounge where Nikki is playing with some of the younger kids!
"Nikki?" I say,
"Oh hello Beth, where are you going?"
"I was wondering if I could go to the shopping centre and buy an outfit tomorrow?"
"Yes of course! Grab some money from my purse!"
I walk off and shout thank you!
I go into the office and take £10 because I already have £30 in my purse from my stash of money my parents left me... I say stash... It's only £100!
I grab my Penney board from the cupboard and skate to the the shopping centre!
When I arrive I clip my Penney board to the back of my rucksack and head into Urban Outfitters!
I pick up a blue skater skirt which cost £15 and then I go into new look and get a tank top which was in the sale for £5 and it has: Nothing To Wear written in it!
I then go into Vans and they have a sale so I pick up some simple blue vans which cost £20.
I look at the time and it's 4:35!
My curfew is 5!
I go into Starbucks (such a white girl) and pick up a Chocolate Frappachino and a simple cheese sandwich!
I have £2.79 left!
I go into accessorise and pick up some fake daisies which you can clip onto your hair!
I shove all my clothes in the rucksack and the skate back to the adoption centre, drinking my chocolate Frappachino.
Once I get back I hang up my clothes and put away my shoes and clips, change into my pj's then fall straight asleep.. kinda dreading tomorrow!