Chapter 25-Arriving in USA

**Beth's POV**
We have just arrived in America for vidcon.. but let me take you back about 11 hours ago at the airport!

**Flashback**
We quickly get a starbucks and then we get quickly rushed to the departure rooms because Zoe's breathing starts getting heavy, luckily she isn't having a panic attack its just the symptoms you normally get occasionally!

But then suddenly my breathing starts getting extremely fast and I start gasping for air and calling someones name, that isn't Zoe or Alfie's.

Why here.. and why now!

And why her name?

**End Of Flashback**

So yeah..
(Carry on with the rest of the chapter to find out who she called for!)

We get off the plane and go through security etc etc then our taxi picks us up and takes all 11 of us to our hotel!
Yes their is about 10 british youtubers going buuttttt.. eleven including me😊

**Half an Hour later**
We arrive at the hotel and we make our way up to our rooms!
Zoe gives me the key to my room and I go inside.. yes I got my own hotel room!

I unpack all my stuff which takes half an hour then I get a text from Zoe saying that they are all going down to the pool so I put my bikini on and go and knock on Zoe & Alfie's door and we walk down together!

When we get their I see tyler lying on a sun bed!
I look at Zoe & Alfie then back at Tyler..
He looks at me!

"BETHANY!" He shouts.
"TYLER!" I shout back.

We run up to each other and collide making us fall into the pool!

I come back above water and everyone is vlogging😂
I get out of the pool and start laughing as Tyler is moaning about how wet his clothes got!

I say hello to everyone then lay down on a sun bed and sunbath!

Everyone decides to go back to their hotel rooms so I join them but we end up going into Zoe & Alfie's room and we stay talking until past midnight!

I then say goodnight to everyone and go back into my hotel room and start getting ready for bed!

Your probably wondering how Ash is? And if we are still together?

Well we are.. but we haven't spoken once since the date.. what an idiot!

Anyways, I snuggle down into bed and start going through my twitter replying to some tweets who say their coming to vidcon💘

Oh.. i just remembered! Your probably wondering who's name I was calling when I started having a panic attack?

It was my...

HEEYY GUYSSS!
I'm sorry about last chapter.. it was a little random😂
Anyways, So close to 3K😲
Can we get that many reads?
I wrote some of this at the dentist, got my tooth out and I was scared as hell😑
Vote, Comment, Share & Follow as per usual!
It only takes a second😉
Izzzz x
🍦🍦🍦🍦
Btw sorry Neve, Paige , Anais & Taylor.. i left it on a cliffhanger😏 x