Chapter 24-Dying, Flying, time to be lying!

**Beth's POV**
Okay.. I'm scared.
I currently towel drying my hair and looking in the mirror.
Today.. my appearance is going to change!

I'm no longer gonna be blonde...
I'm going Ombre!
And yes i know it will probably look similar to Zoe's but her hair is straight mine is wavy/curly!

The reason I am doing it now is because we leave for VidCon tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited!
Especially the fact that the vidcon managers contacted me the other day and said their were some people who wanted to meet me, so I am having an hour long meet up!
SSOOOOO EXCITEEDDD!
Anyways,
Zoe calls me downstairs informing we have to go, so I grab my denim jacket and my shoes, then head on out!

We arrive at the hair dressers and Zoe starts to vlog my hair getting cut!
OH BTW I'm also getting it cut.. my lovely long blonde hair is going😓
Buuttt it was my choice sooo:)

Steve (the hairdresser) starts putting the dye in my hair and before I know it he has finished!
He turns me around and lets me look in the mirror....
"Wow!" I say!
I can't believe it, it looks amazing!

I say thank you to Steve then Zoe & Me head home to start packing!

**2 hours later**
Okay its been two hours.. yes it took my two hours to pack!

Its now 9:25pm and I decide to go to bed seeing as we have to get to the airport by 3:45am tomorrow!

**Next Day**
I wake up by the sound of my alarm playing Illusion by 1D bc you know.. baes💘

I don't bother with makeup so I just get out of bed and brush my ombre hair and make it into a fishtail plait!

I then decide on what to wear.. A white floral top, blue jeans, white pumps & my grey hoodie!
By the time I pull my suitcase downstairs the taxi has arrived and we are ready to go!

**At the airport**
We load our suitcases on to the plane.. not literally I mean like that place where you give the airport you bags and they put it on the plane😂

We quickly get a starbucks and then we get quickly rushed to the departure rooms because Zoe's breathing starts getting heavy, luckily she isn't having a panic attack its just the symptoms you normally get occasionally!

But then suddenly my breathing starts getting extremely fast and I start gasping for air and calling someones name, that isn't Zoe or Alfie's.

Why here.. and why now!

And why her name?

HEEYYY GUYS!
Short rubbishy chapter bc I'm away for the weekend for my dads b'day💘
So don't forget to like,comment,vote, share etc etc🙎🏼
It only takes a second😉
Izzzzz x
🍪🍪🍪🍪
Cookies bc I had KFC earlier and I had an oreo krushem which ya knoe.. oreo is bae💘