Chapter 29-I'm not safe here

heeyy guysss,
due to the chapter yesterday (which I have now deleted) saying I had no ideas, I now have ideas💟
Also changing the way I tell you who's POV (point of view) it is!
It will now be put as: BETH or ZOE
etc etc!
Hope you enjoy the chapter💘
Alsoo I wrote this on holiday so thats why its short☀️
Izzyyy x

BETH
I find myself hovering at the door step, wondering if I should knock or ring the doorbell.
I know their's no one their but it feels wrong just barging in!

My hand shakes as I push the door open and I'm left standing their staring at the corridor I used to run up and down every day!

FLASHBACK

I run down the stairs and run through the corridor pretending to be a fairy flying high!
I run into the lounge and start spinning around whilst my adoring Mother sits their with her sewing machine!
"Beth, be careful, you'll fall and hurt your self!" She says in her calming voice.
She gets up and starts tickling me, my laugh echoing throughout the whole house..

END OF FLASHBACK

I step inside and start walking in and out of every room.
Everything still where we left it was the day of the crash!

I then force myself upstairs and come face to face with my bedroom door, wait no.. my old bedroom door!

I feel like if I go inside it will bring back a flood of memories that I won't be able to forget..

I'm about to open the door when I suddenly hear the door slam open and a load of voices enter!

I freeze on the spot and hear their footprints go into the kitchen and they close the door.
So I take the opportunity and I run down the stairs and straight through the front door and onto the cold, deserted street!

I'm not safe here, I think to myself and I run back home to Zalfie's and I get straight into bed without any signs of being caught!