Chapter 26-Surprise!

**Beth's POV**

I get awoken by at text at 8:00am form Neve saying:

OHMIGOD, hey bae, NOAH ASKED ME OUT WHAT SHUD I SAY?

I then ring her.. wanting to know if she is joking,

basically Noah is this boy in out English class and he is like super cute and even I can admit that & Neve reeallyyy likes him!

And yah I know, his name is Noah, like in Zoe's book.. how cliche;)

(N=Neve..B=Beth)

N- Hello?

B- OKAY, TELL ME EVERYTHING!

N- Weeellll, as you were their Miss moved him next to me bc you know he isn't the best at English and we started talking and having a laugh and BAMN he asked me out which was so super cute beacuse he panicked and like I said yes without any hesitation!

B- Wow.. you sure talk fast my dear, but okay, I got to go, I have to get ready for me first meetup. Byeee!

I end the call and then start getting ready.

I put my hair in plaits last night so I take them out and the let the ripples of my hair fall beneath my shoulders!

I then go to my suitcase and pick what to wear, I decide on:

Some denim shorts, a white crop top, a mint green overlay & some necklaces!

I then do my makeup, then once I have finished I grab a bag and put my vlogging camera and phone inside, then I go next door to Zoe & Alfie's room then we go and join all the other youtubers for breakfast!

**Half an hour later**

Breakfast was luuussshhhhhh! I had pancakes but it came with a range of things to put over the top:

~Whipped Cream~

~Maple Syrup~

~Melted Chocolate~

~Honey~

~Strawberries~

We are now trying to fit 11 youtubers in one taxi to make our way to the green room!

Once we arrive I walked around amazed at the sights the workers for Vidcon told me my meetup was in 5 mins!
I hugged Zoe & Alfie goodbye then followed her to my meet up bit!

They opened the screen and I walked out and alot of people were screaming!
I just stood their shell shocked until the first person came up to me!

"Hi, I'm Abby, I love you & Zalfie so much!" I gave her a hug and we took a picture!

**an hour later**
I have half an hour left of my meetup!
It was meant to be an hour but their is too many people😂

I'm currently taking a break, although I am still standing infront of everyone, whilst doing a Q&A!
Suddenly I get bundled to the floor and here my best friends laugh,
"NEVE!" We jump up and hug each other so tight!
It's been about 2 weeks but I missed my best friend so much💜

Once I finished my meet up, Neve & Me went to see our best friend Ellie who lives in America!

We arrived at her house (after Zalfie driving us) and get greeted by her Mum & Dad but then we go to her room and have the best time ever!

It feels so good to have a nice life with the bestest of friends.. i hope that it doesn't change!

**a few hours later**
I'm in Zoe & Alfie's hotel room with Neve.. and I'm sobbing my eyes out.. wanna know why?
Because of whats happened!!

To Leah😱

HEEYY GUYSSS!
Ahahah cliffhanger😏
Okay no jk Neve & Me actually just got back from the park from meeting with our BestF Ellie and now I'm really sad bc I miss her so freakin much already😞
Anyways thoo,
Izzzz x
🍐🍐🍐🍐