Solomon x Gf! Reader (pt. 1)

I'm gonna be doing another one with Bf! Reader. Anyways heres some salmon x reader 😍😍

(sorry if the begging sucks, or the whole story in general. I ain't the best at writin'so pls😥)

.

Requested by: @SatansFavoriteCat :)
=======================================

Tomorrow was your boyfriend's birthday, and of course you wanted to give him a suprise. You weren't sure what kind of suprise, wether it was a surprise with the brothers and everyone, or it was a suprise with the both of you. Maybe you could do both? You just wanted him to have a great day on his birthday, as long as he's happy.

You heard someone knock at the door and looked to see who it was. It was Asmo, and he just let himself in once you've opened the door. You closed the door and turned to Asmo, asking what he was doing here. But he cut you off by cupping your cheeks with both his hands. "Y/N, do you have any idea what tomorrow is?" He said with a serious face. Usually Asmodeus is very flirtatious and full of himself, but he was being serious for once.

"Of course I know what tomorrow is, it's my boyfriends birthday. How am I not supposed to know? And actually, I was planning on what to do for his birthday." He let go of your face and let out a long, big sigh as he flopped down on your bed quite dramatically. You looked at him weirdly, wondering why he's bothering you for this. "Oh, Y/N. You should have already planned something out for him! I mean, you had all yesterday and the two days before to plan ahead!!" You let out a small, quiet sight.

"Asmo, if your so worried about planning for his birthday, then why don't you help me plan it?" He sat up and smirked. "Well, of course! I dont mind, after all I already have some ideas! Why don't we throw him a suprise party, or you guys go out on a date or something!" He said, acting as if he had the best ideas ever. A surprise party, that was usually what everyone would do for birthdays when you came here. And going out on a date doesn't sound so bad, but what if he'd like to hang out with the brothers?

You thought about it long and hard. You took a coulpe seconds to think about it, and you decided. Maybe, you could just do both!! "Ah, why don't we have somewhat of a suprise party and maybe me and him go out to dinner!" You said as you put your hand to your chin, thinking you had a great idea. You smiled brightly to your own words.

(Y/N literally just put sharty Asmo's great ideas together, Asmo was still the one who has the best idea 😍)

"That's just my ideas put together, but yeah!! Sounds good! So, what should we do about the surprise party?" You thought about it for a second. You probably should've planned ahead. It would've been better if you'd planned ahead and you wouldn't be sitting here with Asmodeus at 20:45,(8:45pm) which is close to when the both of you go to bed. I mean, it may look easy, but it's pretty difficult to plan stuff like this. Once the both of you've planned the surprise party, you'll plan something easier. Which is the time alone you and Solomon will spend together.

=============timeskip bc yes============

"Okay, so we got everything listed down. So maybe before breakfast or right after breakfast we could go get these things. And then after the party, I'll reserve a spot for me and Solomon to eat at." He smiled and nodded. You both chatted a bit longer about what the both of you will be doing for his party, and then said your goodbyes and headed off to bed.

You flopped face first onto your bed. You were so excited for tomorrow. Tomorrow was a big day, the best day you could possibly have ever celebrated of all your years of living. You felt happy thay you were going to finally be able to celebrate Solomon and you felt greatful. You were greatful being chosen for this exchange student program, because if you weren't you would've never met Solomon.

____________________________________

You woke up to the annoying beeping of your annoying alarm from your D.D.D. It was all you could hear. "Beep. Beep. Beep." You slammed your hand against your phone and clicked the lower volume button to turn off the alarm. You groaned loudly, stretching to get ready for all that party planning. Although it excited you, it was going to be quite exhausting and quite a lot of work.

You got out of bed, put on your favorite outfit, and put on some makeup(if you want). You were ready for the day, and texted Asmo, to let him know you were ready to start the day and to plan your boyfriend's birthday party and to buy stuff for that party.

=============text from Asmo============

Asmo: Are you ready?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm ready!! I'll be out in a couple minutes

Asmo: Alright dear! Just let me know when you're done♡

Y/N: Ok, I will :)

=============end of message============

You fixed your hair and ran down the stairs, trying your best to be quiet and not wake up the brothers. As you were getting closer to the door, Lucifer appeared out of nowhere. "And where might you two be going??" He said as he crossed his arms. You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "We're going to get stuff for Solomon's suprise party!!" Asmo whispered.

"Suprise party?" Lucifer asked, since you and Asmodeus haven't told him. "Well, it's Solomon's birthday today and I want to do something for him. You fiddled with your fingers as you awaited his response. "Well, is there anything me and my brothers could possibly do?" You looked up to him and smiled. "Yes, of course!! Maybe we could get him a birthday cake, I'm not sure with what else to get though. But thank you so much!" "Of course, Y/N. I'll do my best to help."

Suddenly you heard a loud banging noise from up the stairs.. it was Mammon. "OI!! WHAT'RE Y'ALL TALKING ABOUT!!" You all flinched in suprise. He's probably going to wake up the others...

=======================================

part two will be coming soon, i promise y'all 😰😭😭

UPDATE: pt 2 isn't coming out y'all sorry my lazy ass cannot, just creat a scenario😓😓