Simeon x Reader

A few things before we get into the story:

≈Reader is gender neutral, the reader can be anything you like <3
≈I'll use they/them ^^
≈This story is basically gonna be based off of a devilgram story "A Snow Rabbit and a Wish"
≈Some parts will be different from the Devilgram story
≈enjoy the story~

=======================================

You ran down the stairs of the House of Lamentation, meeting Simeon early in the afternoon. As you got to the bottom of the stairs you saw him, and he was dressed with warm clothing since it was cold and there was snow outside. "Sorry for asking you to meet me here so early, Y/N..." He said with his hand behind his neck. "It's all right, Simeon!" He chuckled, smiling brightly. "Did you see that it snowed today? I was wondering if we could play in the snow together." You thought about it, and were unsure. "Well... I'm not sure. It's very cold outside, and I dont have clothing that will keep the cold away for long..."

He thought about ideas that could make you warm in the freezing cold. Honestly, he really wanted to spend time with you because today was New Years Eve. He knew that usually humans would stay up late until the new year, but also that humans would spend time with others, such as family, friends, boyfriends, and girlfriends. But here in the Devildom, you didn't really have anyone to spend time with. They don't celebrate New Years. The brothers acted as if it was a normal day, and got confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up, filled with excitement. Today was New Years Eve, and you got to spend it with the brothers. You couldn't possibly ask for anything better, unless they start causing trouble and fighting....but other than that you were glad you got to spend your favorite holiday, New Years, with them!!

You ran downstairs and saw Lucifer. "Good morning, Y/N." You smiled brightly and hugged him from the side. "Good morning, and Happy New Years!!" He gave you a confused look, not knowing what New Years was. "Uhm... what exactly is New Years...? Is it a holiday in the human world?" "Basically!! Not only is it a holiday, but a very important day!! It's the last day of the year, meaning that tomorrow is the first day of a NEW year!! Us humans usually stay up till early in the morning with friends and family or our partners, until it's January 1st of the New Year!!" He stood and stared at you. "Hm.. that's quite an interesting holiday you humans have. But unfortunately, we demons do not celebrate New Years here in the Devildom. It is just another regular day to us." Your smile slightly faded as he walked off to get breakfast. 'does that mean... I don't get to spend New Years with them..?' You thought. You looked down at your feet, feeling a bit upset that you couldn't spend New Years in a place that you're even still new to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"U-uhm... Y/N, Happy... 'New Years' was it? By the way, if it's cold outside would you like to borrow one of my jackets?" My jaw dropped in suprise, then formed into a smile. "Thank you, Simeon. Happy New Years!!! A-And it's okay, I can look for some clothes that are warm." Honestly, I don't even know if there's warm clothes in my closet. The only time I went shopping is with Asmo and we didn't get much warm clothing, knowing how he is... but it wouldn't hurt to check. "I'm gonna go look to see if I have some warm clothes, I'll be right back!" He nodded and smiled at me with that adorable smile on his face...

As I ran upstairs and into my room, I didn't have any warm clothing. But I did have only ONE thick jacket... it could work though. I put it on and ran back downstairs. "Okay, I'm ready!" I said as I smiled at him. "Alright, lets go." I followed behind him as he walked outside. Soon he stopped in his tracks. "Ah, look! It's a perfect place, as if this snow has never been stepped on before." He looked around for a minute, enjoying the scenery, then all of a sudden he lied down on the snow with his arms and legs spread out, moving side to side. He was making a snow angel... how cute!!! "Haha, you look cute when your playing in the snow like that!" You chuckled. "Thank you, although I'm not sure about the word cute would describe me well." You layed down next to him and gazed at the sky.

"Well, I think it does. There's lots of words I could think of that describe you." He looked over at you and scooted closed beside you. "Really? And what might those words be?" He asked out of curiosity. "Well, you're funny, intelligent, poetic, smart, beautiful, handsome, strong, helpful, supportive, understanding, and caring." He scooted more closer, feeling his arm against yours. "Is that really how you think of me?" You turned your head to face him accidentally getting to close, but you didn't back away from him. "Y-yeah... basically..." There was a small silence between the both of you, but it was a comfortable silence.

"A-Ah sorry, did saying all that make you feel weird..??" Noticing the situation you backed away from him quickly and sat up. He sat up as well, sitting close to you, so close that you could feel his body warmth against your body. "No, it didn't. Rather it made me feel... happy. It also made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. For some reason, I feel like that around you only... and I happen to have an idea of what it means..." He said as he leaned in close to your face. His eyes were half-lidded and his lips...looked soft.

You leaned in close to him as soon your lips met his. "S-Simeon....I-I lov-" He cut you off with a deep and passionnante kiss. "I love you too, darling."

=============end~♡==============

BYEEE THAT WAS KINDA CRINGE 💀💀💀💀 other than that, if you have requests pls lmk^^