Belphie x Reader (Any gender)

It was late at night, I couldn't sleep. Nothing could make me sleep at the moment. I remembered the sleeping tips Belphegor gave me, but as Avatar of Sloth how would that help me? Either way, I decided to give it a shot.

First, I counted sheep. I Imagined cute little pink sheeps as I counted every single one of them. I was supposed to be getting drowsy from all of the counting, but nothing really worked to well.

Next suggestion was listening to a guided sleep meditation or soft calming music. I tried both, but it ended in me staying up an extra hour. No matter what, the meditation kept me awake. The way she talked only kept me wide awake, and slightly annoyed. The music made me feel like I was studying, so I had to turn it off before I got stressed.

The last one was calming the body before sleep. I focused on certain parts of the body by taking a large breath, holding it, then exhaling. I did it with all the areas that I focused on calming and relaxing. My body felt the most relaxed as it's ever been, but unfortunately my mind was not. I have to admit, I was quite comfortable. But unfortunately, still wide awake.

Since I was still awake as ever, I decided I could just text Belphie. Maybe he could give me some advice or just help me in general. Hopefully he could, because I was getting impatient with all the sleeping methods...

_____

Y/N-
hey, belphie, u awake?

belphie-
now i am..

Y/N-
Sorry..

belphie-
lol its ok dont worry

Y/N-
but anyway, i cant sleep rn. i tried all the methods but nothing worked. is there any other advice u got or smth?

belphie-
hmm idk

belphie-
want to come here to sleep? my bed is really comfy, it always helps me sleep easy:)!

Y/N-
wait, really?

belphie-
yes or maybe its because im the avatar of sloth idk..

Y/N-
no, like i can actually come there and lay with you???

belphie-
of course

Y/N-
okay, ill be there in a minute or 2.

_____

I just screamed inside. I knew I had some feelings for Belphie, but I never thought that he would ever suggest that I fall asleep with HIM! I blushed at the thought of me and him on the same bed. 'Is this real??' I kept thinking to myself.

It sure was real, more real than it could get. I grabbed a stuffed animal, because I knew Belphie never judged me and my stuffed animals. He actually had some himself, and he introduced his stuffies to mine, vice versa.

I took my pillow and stuffed animal to Belphegors room. It had a very warm and comforting vibe in there, somewhere that you would feel welcomed in. I scan the room for any signs that he's in here, only to find a large bump on the bed. It was no doubt that it was Belphie getting all comfortable.

I pull off the covers to reveal a curled up Belphie. All cozy and warm and sleepy. I shake him slightly to wake him, and he shuffled around before looking at me with his beautiful half-lidded eyes. He scooted over and made room for me to lay down.

He was right, his bed is really comfortable. Or maybe it was just because I wanted to stay here, with him. Except he would be holding me of course and we'd be something in my imagination.

But my imagination could never become my reality if I don't gather up the courage to say something to him. To confess my love. It was scary. Rejection was scary. But you never would know whens the right moment until its too late, or if he even felt the same as you did for him.

I layed in bed with him, slightly cold. He must've felt me shivering when he asked if I wanted to share the blanket. "Are you sure you're okay with that? You don't mind at all??" He smiled in the darkness. "Of course I dont mind." I hesitantly got under the blanket, and looked at him afterwards with a slightly warm feeling on my cheeks.

"Is something the matter?" He asked, with his soft voice. "No, nothings wrong.." But something was wrong. I wanted to say it but I never could. Of course we got over the fact that he tried to kill me, but it would be impossible to be normal again after I confess.

Out of nowhere he shifts closer to me, an inch between us. I tensed up, scared for his skin to touch mine. Somehow, he again noticed how tense I was. "Y/N, if somethings wrong, just tell me. You seem really uncomfortable." I wasn't uncomfortable in a bad way, but how could I tell him I was scared of us having physical contact?

"Sorry, I'm still just cold.." Was my only excuse. "Here, let me help." Was the last thing he said before he held me, my head resting on his chest. For some reason, it wasn't as scary as I thought. It felt really comfortable. I lay the rest of my body ontop of him, embracing him into a warm hug.

"Goodnight Belphie." It just came out of my mouth, I didn't expect it to come out, but it just felt so natural and so right. "Goodnight Y/N, sleep well."

After a few hours passed I had still not been able to sleep. I kept thinking about if I should wake him up and confess. "I love you Belphie." I said to him while he was asleep. It felt nice to say something, even if he couldn't hear anything I said. After that, I was able to fall asleep with ease.

____

In the morning, I was awakened by a yawning Belphie. I got up and rubbed my eyes, and he did as well."Goodmorning Y/N" "Goodmorning Belphie." Suddenly he put his hand on my back and pulled me back down before I got to get up.

"About last night...I love you too." I looked at him questionably before I realized what he meant. I blushed so hard my face was the most red it has ever been. "Oh...T-Thank you." I sounded so stupid. But really, what could I say?

"Would you like to be my partner?" I just kissed him. I didn't say anything, my lips on his should have said enough. "So yes?" I nodded shyly. He smiled again and put his lips on mine as he hugged me tighter.

______

1110 words!

Hope yall likeyyyy 😛😛😛

js a reminder im still taking requests!!!