🍋Satan x Fem! Reader (Book date) pt 2

🍋 it is time... lets be #prepared .

"Lets pay for this book, and I'll read it to you when we get home." You couldnt help but blush. "Thank you, Satan." You said in a smooth voice. The both of you went to the cashier  and payed for the book happily, and impatient to go back home and read it.

The walk home was filled with excitement to read the book together. It was treated as a first romantical date, especially the moment in the library. The both of you thought of it as a moment that is "straight out of a book". Except it was real. The kiss you and Satan shared was real.
___

The both of you entered the House of Lamentation through the doors and happily went to your room to read it, since his was currently an insane mess. You told him it was okay and you both could read another day in his room or you could help him clean it.

The both of you plopped down on the bed, side by side, with the book in Satans hands. His voice was so soothing and gentle for being the Avatar of Wrath. But at last, you were finally with him. Or were you?

The overwhelming thoughts interrupted your hearing of his soft voice reading each word on the pages and the sounds of his gentle fingers flipping through the pages were cancelled out.

Were the both of you a thing or not? Or was it merely just a kiss that happened out of nowhere, a sweet nothing that meant literally nothing for the both of you and your relationship. It worried you, since you had the biggest crush ever on him during your entire stay here in the Devildom.

Suddenly you were caught off by Satan interrupting your thoughts. "Hey.. you okay Y/N? You spaced out for quite a while..." His words showed he cared but did he care for you like that? You decided you would just up and ask.

"S-Sorry I was just thinking..." You were a bit scared to tell him what you were thinking. Something was holding you back, you just didn't know what. "But are you okay..?" He asked again, in that damn soft gentle voice. "I mean...I'm not so sure. I guess I'm just confused." He tilted his head slightly, wondering what could possibly cause you to feel confused. "Is it the fact that in the story she had blood on her hands and got away with murder, not even being a possible suspect? I guess I could say I am a bit confused as we-"

"No Satan. Its not that. Im just wondering..what are we..? Our relationship together, what is it currently?"He cursed himself under his breath for forgetting to ask you and being to caught up in the moment. "Im sorry... But would you like to be my girlfriend? O-Or of course we could just talk until your ready to da-" You cut him off by smashing your lips on his. "M-Mn!" He was caught by surprise, but he wasn't complaining..

The both of you passionately kissed each other, mouths moving in sync. Satan unexpectedly rolled ontop of you, pinning you down with both his arms. "Gosh, you look so..stunning underneath me.." You blushed at his comment, and smashed your lips onto his again to shut him up, getting to flustered.

He began letting the kiss escalate and deepened it, letting his tounge explore the depths of your mouth. He broke apart from you with a single string of saliva connecting you both. Without warning, he then went for your neck. Nibbling at it and sucking on it, changing the color of your skin with large dark purple circles.

"Now, I think people will know you're mine. But this isn't enough. I need to prove to you that you're mine and mine only..." He said as he unbuttoned your pants, positioning his head between your legs. He softly massaged you through your panties, earning soft delicate moans from your mouth.

But Satan was getting to impatient. He wanted you to be louder, to scream his name, and to see you shaking at his touch. He quickly took off your panties and began moving his tounge that made you feel things you couldn't explain. He was almost perfect at this. It felt like a euphoric sensation. He added onto that sensation and furthering it by shoving two fingers into your heat.

Your hands began to make their way to his hair, grabbing onto the strands and pulling him closer to you. The knot in your stomach began to be unbearable. "S-Satan.. I'm gonna-" And with that, he left your warmth, the blissful feeling leaving your body.

"Satan..." You whimpered, begging for his touch. Wanting him to feel you inside and out, all over. "Don't worry dear, I'm not done yet.." He took off his remaining clothes and you saw how hard he was after all the excitement from pleasuring you.

He then flipped you over laying on your stomach began to position himself at your entrance. "Tell me when to stop okay..?" You nodded as he slowly pushed all of himself inside of you. "N-Ngh.." Whimpers left the blonde haired mans mouth as he felt yourself tighten around him. He moved softly, after you signaled you were ready for him to move of course.

He started off at a slow pace, but the both of you know that wouldn't last for long as he quickly fastened his pace making moans and loud gasps slip from your lips. It was an amazing feeling he made you feel. It was something you've never felt before.

Suddenly, you feel the knot come back along with the high that came from it. "I-I'm...." You couldn't form any words, the pleasure stopped you from speaking any sort of way. It only came out as pleasurable sweet moans.

"Me too Y/N..." And with one last thrust, you came around him and fell onto the bed. Suddenly you felt something warm inside of you were Satan once was. "Satan." You said, no specific emotion you could sense in your tone.

"Yes my dear?"

"..."

"Did you use protection..."

"Oh.."

_____

1043 word count. havent wrote a smut in TWO YEARS pls tell me if its good guys☹️☹️