Valentines gifts!!

This isn't gonna be an x reader, just imagine what they'd get you for valentines bc it's getting close to that day!! I can't wait till valentines day 🤬

Lucifer-

He'd probably get you some roses and chocolates. Also, he'd take you out to dinner late at night. After that, y'all get back home and knowing Lucifer, y'all have some fun ;)

Mammon-

MAMMON MY BELOVED. I honestly think he'd just buy a bouquet of flowers, because he's such a nice gentleman. He's nice enough of a gentleman to even BUY something for you with that huge obsession he got with money! But I mean I can't blame him..

Leviathan-

He'd probably take you on a movie date to his favorite anime that's getting a movie. Y'all get back home and he'll instantly go on his latop/devices to play Minecraft with you. Definitely builds a house with you and puts his bed next to yours like the cute sexy motherfucker he is.

Satan-

Ok c'mon this dude would probably buy you books. This actually reminds me of a bookmark I have, saying "Not meow, I'm reading." with a cat with glasses reading a book. Reminds me why I kin him. Anyways, he'd buy you one of his favorite romance books, and read it with you on every page. That's actually cute..

Asmodeus-

Ah yes. My second highest kin, who explains why I'm horny 24/7. He'd buy you chocolates, but after that y'all having LOADS of 'fun' the rest of the day. After a shitload of rounds, y'all cuddle because even though this man loves to do the deed, it doesn't mean he can't be wholesome, like me.

Beelzebub-

Buff dude tries to buy you chocolates but keeps on accidentally eating them. So y'all just go on a dinner date, because you can actually eat as well. He'll eat some of your food while your not looking though.

Belphegor-

He'd buy you a rose and you guys would cuddle. Puts on romance movies and y'all will hug and start kissing 'n shit. After maybe two movies he instantly falls asleep with you in his arms.

Diavolo-

Okay this man will literally SPOIL you. He'll take you out to dinner, movies, picnic, whatever you want he'll give it to you. Maybe after all that, because he ain't no innocent dude, y'all have some fun.

Barbatos-

He'll not buy you chocolates, but he'll have some prepared on Valentine's day for you. This man's chocolate probably tastes super scrumptious....NOT AS SCRUMPTIOUS AS HIS DICK-

Simeon-

Simeon....the man who's name is in my user, SimeonsJigglyBalls. He'll buy you roses and talk about how beautiful you are almost every minute, and say how he's so greatful to be with you. Dinner date as well.

Solomon-

Solomoan the Meme Lord. He'll send some quite flirtatious memes to you. He'll of course buy something for you. Maybe a teddy bear, hopefully not those huge one's they sell almost everywhere. Movie dates with Solomoan bc yes.

Luke-

(If you like Luke romantically please leave. That's disgusting that you like a literally child, aka my son🤬)

My adopted child will attempt to bake you some chocolate. He'll be nice and bake some cake and cupcakes for Purgatory Hall and the House of Lamentation. He'll be nice to a demon for once and bake Beel lot's of sweets, I'm a proud mother rn💪🏽😢