Barbatos x reader fluff

this was requested!!

enjoy :) <3

=================================

You let out a large sigh as you wrote the final sentence on your essay. It was an essay to Diavolo, about your experience in the Devildom, such as what it was like living with the brothers and doing things there. But recently, this essay hasn't been the only thing stressing you out right now. You've also had to deal with many peices of paperwork.

There was a whole stack of papers, since it was getting closer to the end of the school year.  All of it was too much, you couldn't handle it. It caused you so much stress, all you wanted to do was lay in bed all day and cry. But unfortunately, you couldn't. You didn't have want to disappoint Lucifer and Diavolo.

But most importantly, you didn't want to disappoint Barbatos. He always would praise you for doing such good work, and when you didn't he still praised you for trying. But with all these finals, you're not sure how he'd react to you getting bad scores.

In every class, you were trying hard to catch up to whatever new assignments that were created or any new notes. At this point you might as well just overwork yourself to please Barbatos. You wanted him to be proud of you, so he wouldn't have to worry about helping you study again.

Right as you opened your computer to review your subjects, Barbatos knocked on the door and let himself in. "Ah, Y/N? I thought you'd be getting ready for bed by now.." You flinched and couldn't come up with an exuse.

"Well, I thought I'd study for a short while, just to be prepared for the essay, exams, and other assignments!" He looked at you with a worried face and sat next to you. "Y/N..." He hugged you and you cried into his chest. "I don't know what to do... t-this is all too much and I don't want to d-dissapoint you.."

Barbatos removed your face from his chest, along with removing the tears on your face. "I would never be disappointed in you, dear. I understand that this is difficult to be ready for, but I believe that you could pass these. And if you don't...well that's okay. I'd still love you and would be proud that you at least tried your hardest."

You couldn't say anything, you were speechless. You just held him tight while you cried into his chest. He ran his fingers through your hair while you began to slowly calm down. "Well then, shall we get going to bed?"

"...yeah. I'd like that."

=================================

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I APOLOGIZE.....i just got a bit of a writers block 😭😭 anyways hope you enjoyed lovelies😍