Satan x Fem! Reader (Book Date!) pt 1

Hey guys im back and im writing smth...haven't written since 2021 early 2022 sorry if my chapter titles are stuck in that year..😓

but heres a oneshot of my favorite👍🏽

Not requested
______

After taking a shower and getting ready, you went down to eat breakfast. You got down a little early today because you wanted to go stop by the cafe in the morning to have a nice drink throughout the day. There was Satan, also early.

"Goodmorning Satan." He turned and looked at you and said goodmorning back. You had been crushing on Satan for a while now, and you wanted something with him. You've just never found the courage to say anything or even give a hint.

"What're you doing up so early Y/N?" Satan asks. "Well, I was gonna stop by the cafe before school." "Ah, really? I was planning going there as well." Your face lit up and you felt joy. "Well...would you wanna walk with me...?" You asked. You felt your cheeks heating up and was praying he didn't see the blush spreading across your face. "Sure! I'd love to." He said with a smile on his face. You were so happy you could start squealing and kicking your feet and arms around like a child.

After finishing eating you went upstairs to go and brush your teeth and brush your hair. Then you came back down and saw Satan with his things. "Ready?" He asked. You nodded excitedly, happy to finally get to spend time with him.

The both of you walked in silence, also because you had a pair of earbuds in.. After a short silent walk, the cafe door was right infront of your feet. He holds open the door for you and allows you to walk in first. He asked if you were ready to order and you were. After ordering, the both of you sat down on a little table in the corner and waited for your coffees.

It was awfully quiet, making it hard for either of you to break the silence. Or at least it was for you...

"Y/N, do you like reading?" Of course you do. You loved reading, the way you began a book and got so interested in the stories that you continuously flipped all the pages, wanting more and more of the story until the ending. And then afterwards getting stuck into another interesting story. "Yes, I do. Why do you ask?" You said, trying to keep your calm, thinking that he might do what you were thinking he was going to do.

"Do you know about the bookstore a few blocks down?" You wanted him to ask you to go there with him! You of course knew were it was, but you wanted to go with him. "No I don't think I do..Is it around the corner?" You tried, but you gave yourself away, not wanting to lie to him and feeling guilty mid-sentence..

You were a good liar. You could even convincingly lie to Lucifer out of all people. Of course, you couldn't lie to Diavolo, but Lucifer was all you would ever have to worry about.

"Yes, it is! It's a really good one. It even has a manga section, thats where Levi goes to buy a lot of his mangas, the only time he gets out of the house really." You chuckled. But you wanted him to ask you to go there. "I might go there today to check it out." You said.

Suddenly the cashier calls both of your names to come get your drinks and you hurriedly payed and walked out of the store.

_______

"Asmo, I'm telling you! I don't think he likes me!" You said to Asmo. He was your best friend, as well as Mammon, during your entire stay in the Devildom. "I don't know Y/N, but if he wanted to he would!! Remember that if he does end up asking you and you both get together! Know your worth honey." He said as he embraced you in a hug while giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Asmo, thank you so much!" "Of course, anything for my Y/N!!!"

"Hey, Asmo, Y/N." Satan. There he was. You began blushing a slight bit as to what you were both mentioning earlier. "Hi, Satan." Asmo said as he scooted closer to me "Did you come here to steal my precious Y/N from me?? What a monster!!!" He chuckled. "No, I simply came to ask her something"

Asmo wouldnt budge one bit. Satan didn't even bother to ask him to leave. "Y/N, I was wondering if you'd like to...walk with me to that bookstore I mentioned earlier at the cafe? We'd go after school, of course." You nodded quickly as a blush spread across your face. "Great. I'll see you then." He walked away and as he did Asmo's head slowly turned twoards you. "You guys went to the cafe??? Tell me what happened!!"

"Asmo!! Its nothing much..."

______

After school you waited outside for Satan, sitting on one of the benches outside when suddenly you feel a drop of water on your head. 'Agh.. great.. rain. Thats just what I needed right now.' You thought to yourself in your head. Suddenly Satan walked twoards you "If we're gonna go, we should hurry before the rain gets rougher!" He was holding his jacket on his side, ready for the rain that might come.

The both of you walked, this time not in silence. You both instead chatted about your favorite books/book seiries and found out you both had a few favorites in common. Out of nowhere rain starts pouring out from the sky. "Come on Y/N, lets go!!!" He said as he grabbed for your hand while running to the bookstore. He was laughing like a little kid, causing you to laugh aswell.

The both of you barged through the door with dripping wet hair. "Here, use my jacket to dry off really quick." You both sat in a booth in the cafe included to the bookstore as you dried your hair. It was still a bit wet, so you grabed your brush from out your bag and began fixing it up.

"You know, maybe I'll buy a few of those books you suggested me, they sounded really- woa...Satan are you okay??" You caught him staring at you and his face had a slight rosey blush on his pale skin. "Earth- uhhh...Devildom to Satan!!" You said as you waved your hands infront of him, snapping Satan out of him zoning out. "S-Sorry...continue?"

"Are you okay Satan? You were like...stuck in a trance.." He nodded reassuringly. "Yes, Y/N.. im okay." He still had that tiny blush on his face, but you just brushed it off. You got up and grabbed his hand "Well, lets go look! Maybe.. you could show me that one series..?" He nodded, not letting go of your hand. But it didn't bother you, plus you didn't want to let go either.

"Ah, here it is!" Satan exclaimed. He picked up the book and handed it to you. "It was that drama book about crime solving I was telling you about earlier! Its very interesting you see, the detective begins investigating a murder, only to find out the love of his life is the murderer, and he does everything in his power to protect her!" You read the back of the book and he was pretty accurate.

"Honestly, that's really romantic in a way. I mean, he went through those lengths just to save her from the trouble also because he loved her. It's honestly sweet how far people go for their lovers." You two began walking through the aisles and suddenly you felt the need to ask. "Satan, do you have anyone that you'd do that for?" He jolted, not expecting that. "Well...theres this one person..I don't think they'd feel the same.." You took a step forward, getting closer to him. "Who is this person? Because I think that they're the luckiest person in all of the three realms."

"Nooooononono! Not telling!" You pouted, wishing he would just say it was you. But you had a feeling it wasn't. "Just say it!!!"
"No, because then they'd know immediately!!"

You thought about it for a while. It couldn't be Asmo, because that was his brother. "Oh my god...is it Solomon???" He shook his head and blushed. "No!! Do you not get it?? It's you!" He scream whispered. You stood there in complete shock that he liked you back.

"Satan." He blushed more, ready for you to let him down easy. But that wasn't the case. "I really like you. No, I think i'm in love with you." He immediately pressed his lips against yours. The feeling of his lips were soft and plump. It caused you to feel all warm inside, like butterflies were fluttering inside your stomach.

You couldn't help but kiss him back. He passionately moved his mouth with yours as you put your arms aroumd his neck to deepen the kiss. The both of you parted and stared at each other. "Lets pay for this book and I'll read it to you." You blushed more and all you could do was nod in agreement with him.

_____________________

1555 word count

hope you enjoyed!! if y'all want a smut continuation of this lemme know👍🏽