Mammon x reader

hi guys yes im finally updating with a ONESHOT🙊🙊enjoy my lovely pookie butts

this is a fluff

might make a pt 2 with SMUT... if yall want that
______

The scent of pancakes filled the air as you breathed it in. It gave a feeling of comfort.  Mammon noticed you looking at old photos of the human world and noticed that with every swipe of your camera roll, it brought both upsetting and happy emotions. It definitely made you remember all the happy moments of home, but it made you also feel a bit homesick.

Of course, your boyfriend took notice of that and decided to take you back home for the week after begging Lucifer for permission, since he has lost his elder brothers trust multiple times...but after a couple times of seeing Mammon beg he finally let the both of you go.

Now, here you are, at your apartment back in the human world, with your boyfriend. Your glad that you can show him the places that give you comfort, although he was one of those places. You find comfort wherever he is, thats why you never left his side.

Mammon saw you eyeing down a pancake restaurant on the way to your apartment, so he figured that could be breakfast in the morning. And you weren't complaining, you thought pankcakes were super delicious. Plus, you could hear the sound of a YouTube video in the kitchen since he didnt know how to cook "human food". But its the thought that counts wether it tastes good or not.

You definitely smelled the batter going onto (hopefully) a pan. All you could wonder is if these pancakes are gonna be really good or if hes using the right things to cook.. but again, its the thought that counts.

You heard the man in the video end the tutorial for making simple pancakes. Thats when you decided it would be best to get up even thought you still had your baggy tee on and some pajama pants. After aggressively stretching, you got up and opened the door revealing your boyfriend placing down some plates.

"Hey! You're awake! I tried making...pancakes? Isn't that what it is?" You smiled at him and nodded. As if right on cue when he spoke, your stomach never got tired of the feeling of butterflies in there when he's around. It always happened when Mammon was near, you never knew what it was. Something about him made your stomach do flips.

"Thank you Mammon! They look really good. Good job babe!" You smiled at him again, appreciative of his actions. "O-Oh, well it wasn't nothing much. It was easy as hell!!" He spoke as he shoved a sliced peice of his pancake in his mouth. "Here, try using syrup and butter. They taste super good on the pancakes."

Spreading the butter againts the fluffy pancake, and pouring the syrup, he then took a bite. His eyes opened a slight bit wider, enjoying the new added flavoring to his suprisingly good cooking thanks to the YouTube video. "Mm, it is good!" You chuckled at his reaction. It was the cutest thing ever to you.

After eating breakfast and chatting a bit, you asked, "Hey, what should we do today?" He looked at you, which you were layed spread across the bed in a very comfortable position. Slowly walking over to the side of the bed, he plopped down and lay right beside you. "Eh, today I just wanna sleep in.. ya know, I feel pretty tired to be honest.." You slowly closed your eyes and softly hummed in response. "Yeah, that sounds nice."

After closing the blinds to make sure no light got in, you somewhat sat up against the headboard, still comfortable enough to sleep. With both your hands motioning for him to come twoards you, he slowly made his way to you and softly lay his head against your chest. You loved seeing this side of him, the side that felt no need to show off or act tough. The side of him that felt like he can truly be himself however he wants and knows he will always be accepted by you no matter what.

You soflty glided your fingers through his soft, smooth hair. Twirling some of the strands in your fingers. After a while of playing with his hair, you called his name, "Mammon?" , but no answer. Thats when you suddenly heard a loud snoring. 'Yeah, hes asleep...' You thought.

Placing a soft and gentle kiss on his forehead, you slowly layed him down next to you so you could go back to sleep. Out of nowhere, a pair of arms wrapped around you and pulled you close. Mammon deeply inhaled and exhaled, taking in the scent of your hair. He loved it so much. "Goodnight Y/nn.." he said in a soft sleepy voice. You giggled on his cute little actions twoards you.

"Mhmm, goodnight Mammon.." You attempted to imitate his sleepy voice. The both of you then fell asleep, holding onto each other for dear life. Nothing made the both of you more comfortable than showing physical affection. With your back faced twoards him, he slowly continuously kept inhaling your hairs scent, since the both of you showered last night after expecting to do at least something. He held you closer and placed a tiny kiss against your neck, and looking at your side profile as you peacefully slept.

He admired you so much, and after a couple of minutes of admiration, he then went back to trying to fall asleep. Just the sound of your soft breathing alone could help him sleep. And thats exactly what it did to him.

The sound of your slow comforted breaths, calming him as if it was a lullaby. Eventually, his eyelids lowered themselves and became heavier and heavier with each exhale. Then the both of you slept, so far spending the day lazily while getting just a bit more rest.

____

(1001 word count)

yall i am SO sorry if he seemed out of character.... pls ignore if hes out of character.. anyways i hope yalll liked this BYEE🤗🤗🤗