Asmo x Horny! Bold! Trans!Reader

Ah yes, we love a Horny Y/N😩😩🤞🏽🤞🏽

Requested by: 11Gh0ul11

anyways, enjoy!!

(i apologize if this story seems a bit out of pocket. this was 2021 we was dealing with yall.)

==================================

You woke up, it was finally the weekend. But it's different from the Human World, you don't get to sleep in. You have to get ready, and go get breakfast with everyone. At least the selected time to wake up wasn't too early, and was a decent time.

As you walked down the stairs you saw Asmo walking. You ran up to him and smacked his ass. "Hey princess..." You whispered seductively into his ear as your hands roamed his body. "Hey daddy..." He whispered back as he turned to face you, and cupped your ass. "Oh em gee... Don't look at me like that, your so cute I might kiss you!" He chuckled and lifted your chin to look upwards to him. "Maybe I can make it up to you...in my room. 10 PM, tomorrow night. I'll suck you off so hard, it'll feel amazing. Because THE Asmodeus will be doing it~!!"

"Nah, let's take this to my room princess... I'll fuck your booty so hard li-" Suddenly you heard a cough from behind the two of you. It was Lucifer. "Hey daddy!!" He sighed, you could tell he was super pissed. "For the last time, I'd like it very much if you'd quit calling me that."

"Wow, that's very homophobic of you. I guess I'll just call my beloved Asmo 'daddy' and not you!" Lucifer mentally face palmed at the amount of boldness you had, constantly talking to everyone sexually. Sometimes you'd take it to far with Asmo, and you guys would start a whole ass makeout session. Then you both would pretend as if you were just joking. But although it doesn't seem like it, all the flirting is real. You've developed feelings for him.

"Good boy, as you should, Y/N!!" Asmo said as he lazily slid his hand off your chest as he walked away. You were a bit late to breakfast, but that was alright. Your food still would be warm. But instead of thinking of food, you wanted to think of how to talk to Asmo about you having feelings for him. But if you tell him you like him, he'd most likely take it as if you're jokingly flirting with him. If so, how would you ever be able to tell him?

None of that mattered, at least right now. All you needed to focus on right now was the absolutely delicious food that was sitting in the plate right in front of you. Especially since Barbatos cooked it.

Diavolo was staying the night with Lucifer, and of course Barbatos has to accompany Diavolo wherever he goes. And I'm pretty sure everyone in the House of Lamentation knew what was going on between the two of them.

Lucifer and Diavolo had been seeing each other a lot recently. Sometimes you'd hear a groan from Diavolo, and Lucifer would be telling him to keep quiet or he'd make him keep quiet. Kinda made you wish that were you and Asmo. You'd imagine all of the dirty things and comments he'd say to you, just the thought of it was good enough to make you hard. And it already did...

You noticed the little tent in your pants and a blush crept along your cheeks. You covered it quickly and ran to your bathroom, leaving the delicious and scrumptious meal behind. You created this little problem, and now you have to fix it...

As you walked into the bathroom that was connected to your room, you quickly walked in and locked the door. You unbuckled your belt and slid your pants off, your erection visible through your boxers.

You walked out of the bathroom, letting out a large sigh. Thank god no one saw that...or HEARD that!! You were groaning and moaning Asmodeus' name! You were literally jerking off to him. You just decided to forget about it tho, as if it wasn't a big deal. But you had other things to worry about, like asking Asmo out. Maybe you could do that right now...

You walked out and headed straight to Asmo's room. You walked there confidently, hoping he would say yes. Knocking at the door, you heard Asmo speak in his cute and sexy voice. "Come in dear~!" He said in a singing voice. You walked in and didn't say any nicknames like usual. Today you were serious. "Asmodeus, I need to talk to you."

He looked up from his nails that he was painting, and faced you. "Y/N, what's wrong?" You began to blush hard, and were scared to say it. But eventually it needed to be said. "Asmodeus, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I love you. I love you a lot. And it's alright if you don't love me, I understand. But if so, I'd like to just be friends because that'd still make me hap-" Suddenly you got caught off by a pair of lips onto yours.

You opened your eyes and to your suprise it was Asmo. I mean, who else would be in that room other than him? But still, he had his lips on yours. He was kissing you. Does that mean he likes you back? Well, of course it does? Why else would he be kissing you?!

"A-Asmo..." He pulled you into his arms and held you tight. "I love you too, Y/N! But I don't think words are enough to express how much I love you~" You chuckled and pushed him down onto the bed, climbing on top of him. "I don't think it's enough either. How about we prove how much we love each other right now?"

"Ahhh!! Oh y/n!" "Ill prove it to you right this instant!!" You said as you unbuttoned your shirt, getting ready for the night- well, evening of your life...

==================================

WOAahhh I WROTE THAT FASTER THAN EXPECTED!!! ANYWAY HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED!!

AND PLS REQUEST MORE, I ENJOY WRITING Y'ALL'S REQUEST <3

bye-bye~!!