Mammon x F! Reader! 🍋

Mammon x F! Reader (Comfort kisses!)
||!!smut!!||

The moment you have all been waiting for...a SMUT CHAPTER 😈😈 btw im very shityy at smut so yeah, anyways

enjoy ig😍🤞🏽

requested by: @Adriensbabe1

=================================

Today was the worst day you'd ever had in the Devildom. First, you get scolded by Lucifer because of your grades. Then you try to get your grades up and got two of your grades up to a C-, but apparently that wasn't enough to please Lucifer. After that, Asmo got you in detention for constantly talking to you, although you were trying to focus. Which led you to another scolding by Lucifer. Then, it was your turn to cook dinner tonight, and Beel ate all the food you cooked.

And here you are now, laying on your bed, crying. Mostly because Lucifer scolded you a little too much. You were trying your hardest to make him happy with your grades. Like c'mon, you brought it up from an F to a C- in one day!! Did he scold you far too much because you tend to work better under pressure? Or was it because his sadistic ass just enjoyed seeing you work under so much pressure? Whatever the reason was, it led to you crying in your bed.

I mean really, he was literally yelling! 'Jeez, give me a break. As if I didn't get yelled at enough in the Human World my entire life?!' You thought to yourself. You weren't only just sad, you were pissed. You couldn't deal with the amount of stress you were having right now, it was unbelievable. Suddenly, in the middle of you trying to cry yourself to sleep, you heard a knock on the door.

"O-Oi, human, you alright? Mind if I come in?" Mammon said as he opened the door. "Why would you ask if you're already opening the door and walking in." You said as you chuckled softly. "Why are yo- Hey, what're ya crying about!!" You were glad that your boyfriend was caring for you, but you'd be to embarrassed to tell him you were crying over something so little..well, it's Lucifer, so he'd understand why'd you be crying.

"It's just something from earlier today. Nothin' much." He then lays next to you and holds you close to him, feeling his hot breaths hit the side of your face. "If it ain't much, then why ya crying over it? You know you can talk to me, I'm your... b-boyfriend afterall..." You let out a small sight, and begun to tell him about your entire day.

"Y/N, I'm sorry that happened... is there anythin' I could do to cheer ya up?" He said with a slight blush, knowing the possibilities of what your answer could be. "Well, maybe it'd cheer me up if you gave me a few...kisses?" Mammon's face instantly flushed red and he dug his face in between your neck. "I-I mean, if that's what ya want!! Be g-greatfull that the Great Mammon is givin' you kisses!!!"

And with that, he slowly brought his lips to your neck. You felt his lips graze over you, knowing what he was going to do. He started kissing lightly, making your back arch slightly against him and leaning your neck closer to his mouth. "A-Ah!! Mammon! T-That's not where I meant w-when I said I wanted kisses!!" He lifted his head up. "I'm sorry... I didn't know-"

"W-Wait!! It's okay...you can continue...' He didn't hesitate to go back at your neck. Suddenly he began to suck at your neck, moving from one spot to another. Making you feel satisfied all over.

Suddenly his hand trailed from your chest to the waistband of your panties. He began to slip his hand in, and felt you growing more and more wet. "You're so wet, Y/N..." He whispered seductively into your ear as he moved his fingers in a circle motion against your clit. "N-Ngh~! M-Mammon~!!" The faster he moved his fingers the more you squirmed and melted underneath his touch, and the pleasurable sensation you felt.

He then stopped to take of your pajama shorts and your panties, revealing your wet pussy. (A/N:Now from the top, make it drop, that's sum Wet Ass Pussy!!! Now getta bucket, and a mop, for this Wet Ass Pussy!😍🙌🏽 Ok ITS SO AWKWARD WRITING THIS LMAO-) Without warning, he stuck two fingers inside of your warmth, causing you to moan loudly. He moved his fingers in and out of you slowly, making you want more.

"M-Mammon...please..." You said as you tried moving your hips, to make his fingers go in a faster pace. But then he took his fingers out. "Please what, Y/N?" He looked you straight in the eyes. "Tell me, Y/N. Please what?" You gulped louldy. You were nervous and this was your first time experiencing this. But if you wanted something, you had to tell him.

"P-Please...go f-faster..." And with no hesitation he begins slamming and pounding his fingers into you. Very quickly, you were already feeling yourself about to come. "N-Ngh~! Don't St-top~! I'm gonna cum~!" And within a couple seconds, you came all over his fingers.

He took out his fingers and licked all of the white substance off of his fingers as you panted loudly from the pleasurable experience you just had. But it wasn't over yet. He quickly began unbuttoning his pants and taking off his clothes and so were you.

He began to position his dick at your enterance, and held your hand to calm you, as he saw you shaking in fear. "Don't worry, it won't hurt for long. Do you want me to stop?" You looked up at him, staring into his eyes. "No, k-keep going Mammon.." He nodded his head and pushed his length in, making you tear up.

He slowly moved, making you moan loudly. You gripped the sheets aggressively from the amount of pleasure you were feeling. He began to increase his speed, the feeling of him pounding into you sent you overboard. He then suddenly leaned down to your breasts, sucking and fondling with them. "A-Ah~, Mammon...harder, faster, please~!!" You moaned out as if he wasn't fucking you hard enough already.

He fastened at an inhumane speed, and anything you tried to say came out as pleasurable moans. You felt yourself tighten around him. "I-I'm gonna-" You couldn't say much more, the pleasure and joy you were feeling caused everything to come out as joyful moans. "Me too, Y-Y/N...A-Aah~!!" You both moaned louldy while he came inside you, the feeling of his semen relaxing you.

"So...do you feel a bit better now?" Mammon asked as he layed ontop of you with his arms around you. "I dunno. Maybe...one more round would make me feel a bit better.."You said as you smirked, knowing he wouldn't hesitate. And you were right, he didn't hesitate. He didn't hold back.

=================================

OMLL I DID NOY JUST WRITE ALL THAT. SMH. I'MA BE HONEST I DIDN'T KNOW I ENDED UP WRITING TOP MAMMON UNTIL THEY STARTED FUCKING???? ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED-😰🙏🏽