Funny chapter bc Im TOTALLY hilarious

This chapter is gonna be as a joke bc im feeling a bit goofy 🤗🤗

Before y'all take the story the wrong way.. it's not gonna be a Luke x reader dumbass🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

yeah yeay anyways enjoy👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

-
dont enjoy this was written in like 2021. its so corny😭
=======================================

You and Levi were playing Minecraft and he stole your diamonds...1 full stack of diamonds. "Levi what the fuck you dumbass bitch cracker lookin ass justin bieber lookin mf crusty ass hoe give me my diamonds back" Levi cried bc your dumbass made him emo💔. He then coverered his eyes and put smudged eyeliner on his eyes and put on black nail polish. "Don't talk to me..." He said as he blowed the little peice of hair out of his face. He then walked slowly out of the room.

Then Luke came in "Why was that emo mf Levi crying anyways Y/N please play amongus with me🥺🥺" You couldn't deny his offer and said yes ... The both of you were playing and someone killed a person around you, so you told luke. "Luke Deez just killed someone...", He looked at you with a confusing facial expression. "Deez who?"

...

"Deez big nuts." He gasped and told the chat in AMONGUS that Deez Big Nuts killed someone and they is the impostor. You watched closely at the screen and saw that Deez Big Nuts... wasn't the imposter? Then who could possibly be the imposter..

Suddenly Luke tapped your shoulder, he was blushing. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/N I need to say something 🥺" You gasped.... there's no way he could be saying that..."W-What is it Luke..?" He leaned in close to your ear and whispered....

"I'm the imposter...😈😈😈" and then he killed you in amongus bye