"𝙒𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨!"-Chapter 2

I'm Alone With Y/n...

Camilo's P.o.v

I realize this as my head starts turning to Y/n who was looking at my record player along with my discs set beside it. She seemed mesmerized by what a collection I have but one caught her attention the most.

"Sway by Michael Bublé"

"You like Michael Bublé?" She asks turning to me. I gave her a nod making her smile putting the Disc in the record player making music playing out the tube.

(For the people Who are unaware of what a record player looks like: )

We both started to dance along with the music as we both danced we did not know that My Mom and My sister were peeking behind my door

Both of them were chuckling and the music was too loud for them to be heard. Both of us continued while laughing and smiling at each other. But when it was time for Antonios gift ceremony we sadly get interrupted.

"Camilo, Y/n it's time for the gift ceremony," Dolores said, Me and Y/n paused when we had heard Dolores' voice, our heads turned in her direction, We both see Dolores and My mom.

My face turns beet red while they both had a teasing grin on their face. I storm outside
Y/n following after, then Dolores and Mom.

Dolores catches up and starts looking at me, my face still red from the incident, and her face still had that annoying teasing grin on her face.

"Your such love birds," Dolores said rolling her eyes as we made our way downstairs.

I scoff as I went past her, annoyed.

My father noticed the annoyed look on my face and put his hands over my shoulder.

"You seem down, Camilo, what's wrong?" He asked. And I had no choice but to answer.

"Dolores and Mom spied on with some girl." I raise my hands in anger, my dad chuckling as he drank his wine.

"Miho, Your sister, and your mother cares for you and, and.. you might have a thing for this girl." My dad teased, I look back at him with a deadpanned face.

"Think about it, have you been liking this girl?" My dad asks taking a sip of wine while my expression deepened into a puzzled look "Do I like this girl?" - I thought.

"From that puzzled look on your face, I'm guessing... Yes." He said his shoulder still hanging over my shoulders.

"Fine... Maybe." I said with doubt. As I cross my arms.

"And do you feel jealous when Y/n is talking to that boy?" He said pointing to the boy who was talking to Y/n with a flirtatious smirk making me jealous.

"And you are! You're in love son," My dad said proudly.

"Go get her bud." He winked as I marched my way towards them.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I laughed as my neighbor, Hector, made a joke. While we did I see Camilo making his towards us. I wave at him giving him a soft smile before turning to my neighbor.

"Who's that?" He asked pointing at Camilo.

"That's Camilo, Mirabel's cousin." I took a sip of my punch.

"Hey, Y/n, Who's this?" Camilo asked, his eyes looking at Hector in an intimidating way.

"I'm her neighbor," Hector said sternly shooting a glare at Camilo.

Both boys glare at each other in an attempt to get under each other's skin while I was there feeling the tension growing, as I stare at the two boys I decide to stop it before things start to escalate any further.

"Alright, alright no fighting," I say, getting between them to stop their fighting but both did not seem to agree with this. Both boys send me a glare as I glared back at them coldly.

Both boys stop fight making me have a satisfied smirk then reeling my attention to Mirabel. I both pat their heads before running off to Mirabel.

"Bye~ Don't miss me too much~," I say making both of them stunned.

As I glance back, I see their jaws wide open making me giggle silently. Mirabel looked at me, confused.

"What got you in a good mood?" She chuckled putting her hands to her hips.

"Nothing," I say, keeping a girn on my face.

"Oh, c'mon it's not like you smile like that every day!" She says pointing out my sly smirk. But I was not paying attention to her comment

"Huh? W-what?" I asked her, showing signs that I was not paying attention to her conversation.

"You like Camilo~" She teased my face turning red immediately.

"We both are just friends!" I chuckle, Mirabel rolls her eyes as we scanned the people around.

"Everyone!," Abuela said, catching the guest's attention.

"While we wait, let's put on some music, shall we?" She clapped her hand, music playing by her command. As all the couples danced to the music "Sway by Michael Bublé" both mine and Camilo's eyes widen in surprise.

Narrators P.O.V

Both Dolores and Mirabel pushed Y/n and Camilo to the dance floor ignoring their protests. As Y/n and Camilo's looked around for a partner their eyes find each other, their eyes locked both looked at each other with heartwarming eyes.

They both start to dance together with happy and joyful eyes, meanwhile, Dolores and Mirabel fist-bumped each other as they watch Y/n and Camilo dance along happily with the music.

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter I planned for 1,000+ words in this BUT 12 IN THE DAMN NIGHT SO I GOTTA REST MY BRAIN BYEEE HAVE A GREAT DAYYY and also if you have any ideas for the next chapter pleased drop it in the comments I don't have any ideas rn.

Love ya <3